“Service fit for a turtle....” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #81 of 160 Restaurants in Woodstock
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Canton, Georgia
“Service fit for a turtle....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

My wife and I stopped by on Friday evening prior to the Olympic opening ceremonies. Called in 15 minutes before we got there, was told it would be ready in 15 minutes. When I got in I had a seat - the proprietress was on the phone but let me know the "order was almost ready, just waiting on the chicken wings". Had a $45 order for a group coming over. She proceeded to answer call after call, mostly for delivery. I waited in the store 25 minutes, never saw my order and got up to leave. I told her it had been too long, please cancel my order to which she replied"NO NO wait, your order is almost ready, just waiting on the chicken wings". I left without any food.
In fairness I must say that their food has been consistently good. There are 2 folks working the floor and register and this was not the first time service was suspect. I think my biggest complaint was that they made no attempt to defuse the situation. They always get your phone number up front - if the food was that close to ready (I doubt it, though) they could have made a call to our number, apologized and delivered the food. I guess I expect too much for my money.
After several years and many visits, I have taken our business elsewhere.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“At least they didn't call it specific spice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Over done meat and over done spices. Hot tea brewed in a pot some where maybe a raditor shop. Service was respectable vegetables were -heavy on onions but well prepared. I would try it again if I'm in the hood but would not drive far to `go there.

d

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Delicious Food. Quick delivery.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Our family LOVES Pacific Spice! We have eaten at the restaurant, but usually choose to have it delivered because it is quick and so close that it is still HOT when it gets here and ALWAYS delicious. Staff is friendly and accomodating. Favorites are: Monoglian Beef, Hunan Beef, and their Egg Drop Soup is to die for. (Not that thick dark yellow stuff you get at other chinese restaurants). I would highly recommend if you are in the area! They have dinner combination specials as well which are a great value!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“YUM-O”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I have been ordering food from this place for years and I have never been disappointed. I enjoy their mongolian beef, their panang curry, their coconut soup, and their general tso's chicken. Chinese food can be sketchy, so when I find a good place, I tend to stick with them. I recommend this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

Everything my husband and I try here is excellent. Glad we found this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere