“Solid take out option” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 175 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Description: I wouldl ike you to add more Woodstock businesses. This town is awesome and has a lot to offer.
Woodstock, Georgia
“Solid take out option”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Longhorn is consistenly good and lately this one seems to be running on all cylinders. We both had the salmon meal with two sides and a salad and it was great at home for a reasonable price. I appreciate getting a couple of cold ones and peanuts while I waited for pick up. Great friendly service at the bar.

Visited April 2013

Woodstock, Georgia
“Always Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Longhorn as been a long time favorite of me and my family. The food is always good, the service is excellent, and performance is consistently outstanding, as it was on our most recent visit last month. We love their Flo's Filet steak.

Visited August 2012
Woodstock, Ga
“a good steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

good food. Suprisingly great Chicken dinner for a steakhouse and I actually perfer it over the steak there now. Steaks are still good, but Wow on the chicken. good place

Visited August 2012