“Good in an Eclectic Kind of Way” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Roswell, Georgia
“Good in an Eclectic Kind of Way”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Health score 99.
This is a bustling, energetic restaurant located in a beautifully-restored old home near the scenic downtown. Norman Rockwell could have designed the scene.
"Roswell chic" has arrived in Woodstock. The place is part of the same group that owns some of Roswell's trendy, pricey Canton St. restaurants, and the commonality shows.
The menu is probably best described as "new American," the menu offering a variety of meats and seafood within that genre. The she-lobster bisque was rich and contained generous amounts of lobster meat but was too salty. Be prepared to chop your own Caesar salad (which they call a "wedge" salad). My wife enjoyed her beet salad and our guests enjoyed the fried oysters and salmon sandwich.
The service was very good despite the place being packed on a Saturday night. We arrived about 6:30 and experienced a 20-minute wait.
Definitely recommended for all foodies but I wouldn't necessarily rush back.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great small plate of flash fried shrimp!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

A friend and I both had our own small plate of flash fried shrimp with a delicious side of sauce and a splash of coleslaw. It was enough for dinner and so very good. My friend is from Florida and she raved about the shrimp. We sat on the patio and our server Anthony was very good. My bill was $27 for shrimp and two glasses of wine. Well worth it. Plan to go back this weekend. Highly recommend.

Georgia
“Excellent Can't wait to go again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Went 2 weeks ago on a Wednesday for lunch, they were very busy but we decided to eat at the bar area instead of waiting for a table. Went with my daughter and a friend. I had the prime rib dip it was EXCELLENT.... Nice place, friendly service and will be going back soon love the location.

Atlanta
“A welcome addition!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I'm so glad Century House has moved into the restored historic Hubbard House in downtown
Woodstock. I have been to the restaurant on a number of occasions and have not been
disappointed. Sometimes the wait at night can be long but I have had no problem being
seated during the lunch hours. I like the small portions, especially the ribs.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta
“Love at first bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

My wife Michelle and I have been following Chef Richard for a number of years and are very happy he has he own place to show off just how fabulous he is. We have been a couple of times and nothing on the menu is less than perfect. Last time I had the beet salad which was a wonderful blend of just the right of amounts of everything. The tender pork was one of the top five pork dishes I have ever had, and I have had the opportunity to eat at some of the finest resturants in the world and Richard's cooking is certainly at that level. I was extremely pleased to see Kefteji on his menu which has always been a favorite of mine and could make an entire meal of. If we could just get the Belgium frites back from the old days I could die a happy man. Dress up, dress down, spend a little, spend a lot, but get there! Joey