“Good Soup, Great Value for the money” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 171 restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Stone Mountain, Georgia
“Good Soup, Great Value for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Good pho.. nice staff. only good pho restaurant in cherokee co area. Recomended.. much better than same ole same ole chinese restaurants. Beef Pho.. seems to have better flavor than chicken pho.. IMAO.. each his own.. Enjoy..!!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

93% Recommend
Woodstock, Georgia
“Favorote comfort Pho on a cold day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Love Saigon cate. Great selection of traditional big hot bowls of Pho, Bun wand Com plus Thai dishes such as Pad Thai and Massaman curry. Best comfort food on a cold day. Friendly good service staff. Ususally open on holidays such as Xmas and New years day.

Woodstock, Georgia
“Excellent Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I am a native of Woodstock, Georgia and I admit that Saigon Cafe is one of the best restaurants I have eaten at (this include places I have traveled to around this country and internationally). My wife and I have been eating here for a few years now and the food is always delicious and fresh and the servers are very generous, punctual and polite! I highly recommend Saigon Cafe!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Acworth, Georgia
“Good place for Pho”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband and I always go to Saigon Cafe for our pho fix. I haven't had any of the other food so cannot speak on that. We enjoy the pho there, however, it's not as flavorful as some of the broths you'll find on Buford Hwy. The broth is very clean and clear though. Another thing we like is the bubble tea: Thai tea with "bubbles" or a fruit smoothie with "bubbles". We definitely enjoy Saigon Cafe.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Woodstock, Georgia
“Great food, slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

We have been coming to this restaurant for 3 years now only because the food is great: affordable, delicious, big portions; however, the service always leaves us with a bitter taste because it is slow. The first few times we told ourselves that it was because they restaurant was busy, but when it becomes a trend, then you know there is a problem: ordered tea, never came; asked for water, 15 minutes later we got it; ordered appetizer and entree and there was a 35 minute wait in between... people who had come after us were served and left and we were still waiting for our entrees. The staff is really nice, but they need to organize (or hire more people) the orders better! I still give them a good review because the food, and bubble tea, is great!

• Visited June 2012