“All Day Rush - Worth it!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Attractions in Whitesburg
Type: Tours, Adventure
staciefm
8 attraction reviews
“All Day Rush - Worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

My husband and I have ziplined at Banning MIlls a couple of times and booked the All Day Rush most recently (I'm writing this review a little late) - we both loved it! Our guides have always been fun, but very professional and the overall experience of the All Day Rush was something we'd both love to do again...you do have to be in pretty good shape for parts of this experience, though, so read the descriptions beforehand. They sent us great pictures and we overall just a fantastic time!

Visited February 2013

Macon, Georgia
23 attraction reviews
“Fun zipping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Canopy zip lines are very extensive. The guides are very reassuring and stress safety. There were kids and adults of all ages and shapes. Anyone can do it. If you are afraid of heights - you should pick something else to do. It is high. Take your camera but be sure you can secure it. You need both hands to zip. They provide everything you need.

Minot, North Dakota, United States
“AHHHMAZZZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

My husband and I LOVED it. The guides (we had ethan and brad) are friendly and knowledgeable. They calmed my nerves considering this was my first ziplining experience. The facility is clean and beautiful. They have miitary discount but not on level 1. The prices are expected but Im not going to lie before I go again, & we will, we are going to save up so we can maybe stay in one of the cabins they have on the property. Its tucked away from the highway so expect a bit of a drive but its well worth it. There is nothing bad I ran into....they have photo packages available since they take a million during the journey so in hindsight we should have just gotten with another couple and split the cost because you get all the pics of everyone in this package. OR if you arent as social as my husband book your tour seperate from your party and pay only $7 instead of the $14 that we had to pay since there were two people in our party...hope that isnt confusing? Say you want the package early because the price goes up as the tour progresses.

Florence, South Carolina
“"Fantastic"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Found Banning Mills on the web while looking for places to go for a short get away trip. We booked one of the packages that included lodging and dinner along with zip-lining. It even included the Flight of the Falcon zip line which is so totally awesome! Our guides Ethan and Andy were fantastic. They did a great job ensuring everyone's safety as well as giving tips and helping all have fun. Food was wonderful. Hats off to the Chef! The staff was friendly and helpful from the time we first booked our stay till the day we checked out. This was our first visit but definitely not our last!

Lisa K

Cape Canaveral, Florida
“BEST ZIP LINE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My partner and I spent three wonderful days at the lodge! We had a private cabin to oursleves! Not only was the zip line tour the best( we picked level 4) we enjoyed the pool, the hiking, putt putt golf and all the accomodations!!!!

The staff had to be the best We have met!! EVERYONE was friendly and helpful.....

We wil be booking a return trip in the near future!!!!

Visited June 2013