“Not your average Patel Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Waycross
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2016 Memorial Drive, Waycross, GA 31501   |
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Waycross
Mount Dora, Florida
“Not your average Patel Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We only stayed for one night but I WILL definitely stay again when I go back through Waycross. The bed was awesome the pillows were fluffy, the sheets soft. Only one thing I wish they would work on is the tub and shower head. I Love to take baths and I couldn't very disappointing. But the owner was very pleasant and friendly. I do recommend this hotel. I wish i could have used the pool it looked very nice.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We travel to Waycross Ga. every other week for our pressure washing business and this Hotel has been very accommodating to us and we make it a point to continue staying here. The management has been very friendly with us.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Suitland, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Evidently, I was in one of the renovated rooms; it was clean and the bed was the MOST COMFORTABLE BED ever!! The pillows were so fluffy - we could have slept all day! The standard continental breakfast was improved by having "make your own" waffles and hard boiled eggs, with a nice selection of fruit as well. (As a point of comparison, we stayed in another Days Inn the next night in Savannah, and all they offered for breakfast was bread and Frosted Flakes.)
My only suggestion is to have half and half for the coffee instead of those little dry packs of creamer powder (which are tasteless). The staff were all friendly.
Ask for room 201 and you won't go wrong. :)

Room Tip: Room 201 is right by the stairs.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Kamlesh P, Manager at Days Inn Waycross, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
dear customer ,We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that your experience with us was a positive one. we are looking Forward to your next visit to Waycross and your visiting with us at days inn .we will consider your suggestion .thanks kamlesh patel
Jacksonville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Bad experience. Dirty rooms,clock not working. Druggies walking around in parking lot w open alcohol beverages at 10 pm. Sad that management allows people to enter their property acting this way. Had to stay up all night to protect my family. Had an 8 am meeting. Pay the extra money for Hampton inn. It's worth it!

• Stayed May 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

1am tired from long drive Sign out front reads New Rooms they must have gave me an old one furniture was 70's style outdated non smoking room but ashes was on wall where someone put out cigarettes 3 to 4 dirty towels left in the dresser room (226) I refuse to stay somewhere less cleaner then my home left and checked in @ motel 6 up the street it was cheaper and way cleaner ,,,,,,,

Room Tip: I,d sleep in the Damn car B4 I'd stay here !!!!!!!! Room 226
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Waycross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

The motel was very clean the hosts helpful. Breakfast lounge was ready for our enjoyment and the food was quite good. Everyone here were friendly and supportive to our needs. I would recommend this facility to my friends and relatives.

Thanks, Wayne

Room Tip: Each Days Inn has been a good place to stay throughout our travels. The suite we asked for was ready...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Days Inn Waycross? Share your experiences!