“Comfortable!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   950 City Blvd, Waycross, GA 31501 (Formerly Jameson Inn Waycross)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Waycross
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lapeer, Michigan
“Comfortable!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I stayed for a week got a pretty good price on the room. Location is pretty close to shopping. Bed was comfortable. Chair and ottoman were nice to sit in. Good size TV. Shower head kinda sucked and tub was pretty average. Average free breakfast. Overall the room was great buy! Will stay again!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Linda S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments and we appreciate them. We are glad that overall your experience was a good one. Looking forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Pooler, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My Sister in Christ and good friend had a church conference on 10/18/2013, and Amy was just so polite and friendly. She informed us of the restaurants in the general area, the breakfast that was complimentary, and she is very engaged with the customers. Gold star for Amy. The rooms were nice, however, the tub is an older tub, but overall I slept like a little lamb. I would definitely come again, and the prices are exceptional for a 1-2 night stay. Continue to do a good job Amy......your character will take you a long way.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Linda S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate the nice comments about Amy and we are glad that you enjoy the staff and your stay. Please come again.
Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I wanted a room for a night while traveling to see friends and thought this would be a good hotel I was so wrong when I walked into my room. I went into the bathroom and there was several spots of blood on the floor by the toilet and some on the handle of the door. I went to the front desk and was told I could be moved or she could come clean it up and I could stay in the room. I decided to stay at the hotel since I booked online and couldn't get a refund so I was going to make the best of a bad situation. When I went to take a shower I looked at the bottom of my feet and they were dirty from walking on the floor in the room. I guess they should think about replacing the carpet. The bed was ok, not enough on the covers so I just turned the air down. You can tell that this is a very old hotel that has just changed hands recently and is in need of renovations. I have stayed here in the past but had a much better experience. The internet was up and down and interrupted my working since I reply on the internet for my job. The breakfast was the normal bread, waffles, yogurt, juice, and coffee. The staff try to make your stay nice but you can only do so much with an old hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Linda S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
We apologize for the experience you had at our hotel. We will work to correct any problems that you had with our hotel. Hope this will not keep you from giving us another chance to prove to you that we can give you the kind of service you deserve. Thanks and we hope we see you again.
Branford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My Grandson and I spent the night and other than having no spread on our bed, they brought us one when we asked, it was a comfortable stay. Any time my husband and I are in Waycross we stay at Baymount, formerly Jamison, and we really enjoy it. The Staff at the front desk are always friendly and courteous, especially Aimee, she is great! Looking forward to next stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Linda S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
The staff and I appreciate you taking the time to send your comments about your stay. We are glad that you choose our hotel for your stay and are pleased that it was a great one. Looking forward to your return.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Waycross? Share your experiences!