“Southern Elegance At It's Best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Southern Elegance Bed and Breakfast

You added Southern Elegance Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
Southern Elegance Bed and Breakfast
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   115 W. Robert Toombs Ave, Washington, GA 30673   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Washington B&B and Inns
Fairfield
“Southern Elegance At It's Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2007

I visited Georgia for the first time this summer. I arrived early in the afternoon and was greeted promptly and shown to my room. I took a long bath in one of the jacuzzi style bath tubs. After which I intended to take a two hour nap but ended up resting so peacefully I didn't wake up until late the next morning. The grounds are absolutely beautiful with several hiding spots to enjoy an afternoon nap or quiet time just to read. The inside is decorated to perfection down to the smallest detail. The owner was present during my entire stay and made sure every request was filled promptly. This bed and breakfast is the perfect place for a quiet get-away.

• Liked — The food.
  • Stayed June 2007

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2007

My husband and I are Pastors. A few of our members decided we needed a rest. They sent us to this wonderful Bed & Breakfast in Washington, Ga. It was outstanding. The atmosphere was peaceful and the hospitality was remarkable.
We have made this our home away from home.

Thanks Ms. Jeanne/Southern Elegance Bed & Breakfast
We Love You!!!
Pastors Mark & Stephanie

• Liked — hospitality
  • Disliked — It was time to leave
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2007

My wife and I spent 5 nights in the California Suite during the Masters. The town of Washington is so beautiful and historic with its vast array of antebellum homes, and served as a peaceful respite from the Augusta traffic. But Jeanne and her staff at Southern Elegance really made our stay. The accomodations and hospitality were outstanding, and the breakfasts were hearty and delicious. We would not hesitate to stay there again should we be fortunate enough to return. Highly recommended!!

Stayed April 2007
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2007

Southern Elegance Bed and Breakfast far exceeded our expectations. The service and accomadations were wonderful. Ms. Jean and her staff are the best. My husband and I can't wait to return in the summer.

• Liked — The beautiful scenery and decor.
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2007

My husband and I chose to spend a few nights at Southern Elegance just to get away. We truly enjoyed our stay. Our room was pristine and our bed was cozy; down pillows, comforter and luxurious sheets. We both enjoyed in-room massages and the adjoining spa room with a jetted whirlpool. We recieved the service of a five star resort! We would recommend Southern Elegance to anyone wanting relaxation and great hospitality.

• Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2006

Been to 3 BB in Washington, this is the BEST. My wife and I stayed for our anniversary. The Venetian Room was fantastic (hot tub). Our stay included a couples message in our room, WOW, it felt sooooo good. Jeanne was a beautiful host, she did everything possible to make our stay special. She called prior to arrival to confirm my wife's favorite flowers. When we arrived there were pink roses in the room and in each flower arrangement throughout the home. We were greeted with wine and homemade chocolate chip cookies. Breakfast was our choice, she put her gourmet hands to work and yum yum it was good. A plus was the stocked bar, my wife and I enjoyed several strawberry daiquiris. Jeanne even had whipped cream in the fridge. We couldn't have asked for anything more. If you are considering trip to Washington, we recommend Southern Elegance above all others.

• Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
Wichita, KS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2006

Two of my friends and myself spent 3 nights in this beautiful bed & breakfast. The name speaks for itself! We were greeted by Jeanne Davis-Blair the owner and operator of Southern Elegance. A California girl who knows all about southern hospitality. She has a very warm and welcoming personality and we felt right at home. Ms. Davis-Blair spared no expense in providing comfort. The beds were especially comfortable! Sitting on the front porch swinging was so relaxing I could have sat there all day. It was very hard to leave such a peaceful enviornment and return to the noise and hustle of city life. My friends and I agreed our next visit will be longer. The food was also very delicious! I will definitely be returning and referring anyone going anywhere near Washington, GA to check out Southern Elegance!

Been to Southern Elegance Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!