“Never again!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
jacksonville
“Never again!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. The first night we checked in we had to call for new sheets because ours were so dirty. Through the night we could smell cigarettes in our non smoking room and saw roaches in the bathroom. The second night we actually had to leave from what appeared to be a domestic violence dispute. The police ended up showing up and we didn't feel comfortable at all having our kids there. We went right up the street and paid 10$ more for a way nicer and safer hotel.

• Stayed November 2013
Bobby P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
First I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry you were not satisfied with your stay and I will be discussing the issues you have addressed with our staff. We strive to make sure each guest feels safe and has an enjoyable experience with us. I hope that the next time you are in the Warner Robins area that you give us a chance to show you how great our hotel really is!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Marietta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was excited about the location and price of the hotel, but my joy quickly vanished when I walked into our room. The air conditioner was noisy and emitted a funky wet-cool air. The tub had hairs from the previous guest, so my kids refused to bathe for our entire stay. The comforter had a dirty smell and the sheets were riddled with cigarette burn holes. I learned a valuable lesson on this trip, however. You really do get what you pay for! For $20 more bucks a night my friends enjoyed a really nice hotel while my kids a I were slumming it:( I will gladly pay the extra $20 bucks in the future to enjoy a clean and peaceful environment. I hope this feedback keeps someone else from making the same mistake I did by trying to save a few bucks. I know it's sad...but it's true.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bobby P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
First I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very sorry you were not satisfied with your stay and I will be discussing the issues you have addressed with our staff. I hope that the next time you are in the Warner Robins area that you give us a chance to show you how great our hotel really is!
Valdosta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Have stayed here regularly for the past two plus years on a quarterly basis except for the month of june. This past wkend was especially nice because I walked in without a reservation (after 10 pm) and had a room key within 10 minutes,including my qualifying discount! It is close to all the good spots you might want to visit.Very good hot breakfast but close to other restraurants if you are diet sensitive.Will stay again as I attend my meeting at another unnamed hotel up the street!!!

Room Tip: ground floor rooms are best if you don't like stairs!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very glad that you were satisfied with your stay. We strive to provide you with the very best in lodging and guest satisfaction! We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future! Happy travels!

Been to Days Inn & Suites Warner Robins? Share your experiences!