“Worst hotel i've ever been in” 1 of 5 stars

Super 8 Warner Robins
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   105 Woodcrest Blvd., Warner Robins, GA 31093-8825   |
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Perry, Georgia
“Worst hotel i've ever been in”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I've stayed in many many hotels and this is the WORST!! It's a 3 story hotel with no elevator and you can only use one entrance. The refrigerator had mildew in the freezer compartment, The microwave was filthy. You had to move the computer desk to the middle of the room and push the fridge over to use the electrical outlet. The TV came with a remote that didn't work. There was a burn mark on the carpet where someone left the iron too long. The recliner had stains on it. The toilet seat was broken and the lid wouldn't stay up. The tub had hair in it. And even after putting the heater on 85 deg it was still cool in there. And the internet SUCKS! Don't stay in this hotel!!!! You can stay in a cheaper hotel down the street with better accommodations then this one!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Robyn M, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Warner Robins, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
I understand your frustration with your stay here at Super 8 of Warner Robins, I would have definitely felt the same. After reading your post, these things are being addressed and taken care of immediately. I assure you, had these issues been brought to our attention, w would have been more then prompt to take care of the issues you incurred. This would have given us the opportunity to make your stay here with us much more enjoyable. Understanding you are local to the area, please give our management a call prior to your next need for lodging. We would like to do our best to work with you to correct this situation.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Our room was towards end of hallway and we had to hold our breath anytime we left our roim or came back to our room. The smell of cigarette smoke and a moldy smell was horrible. This place needs to rip out all nasty carpets and do a full cleaning and re-model. Its a shame because great location and pet-friendly :(

• Stayed October 2011
Robyn M, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Warner Robins, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your complaints and the areas of our hotel that need improvement. We have renovated of 50% of our hotel and are in the process of doing more each month. Our hotel does offer smoking rooms so there is no way that we can get rid of the smoke smell completely from our hallways. I hope if you are in the area again, you will stop by and see all of the improvements we have made.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

We were in town for a funeral and only needed a place to stay for less than 8 hrs. After reading the reviews I THOUGHT the hotel would be ok for 1 night. Upon arrival there was what appeared to be a homeless man sitting in the lobby (very scary). I asked if I could cancel my reservation but I was told no because I booked it through Expedia. The building is in need of MAJOR renovations. Initially the room APPEARED to be clean but upon further inspection we discovered hair and stains in one bed and hair in the other bed. The rooms are hot because as stated by someone earlier, there are wall units in the rooms that are not turned on unless the room is occupied. They advertised a continental breakfast but I would not even consider eating ANYTHING here. I will say the hostess at the front desk was friendly. That's about all this dungeon has going for it! I would never stay here again and I would strongly suggest that if at all possible pay the extra $15-$20 and stay somewhere else!

• Stayed August 2012
Robyn M, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Warner Robins, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
I am sorry that you experienced problems while staying at our hotel. First off, I do apologize but we have no control over reservations made through third party sites. We are bound by there policies just as the guests are. I can understand that some peoples appearances my not be the most appealing but I can assure you that we have never allowed any one who was not a guest to lounge in our lobby.
This year we have been renovating the property and are over half way done. We have also changed our housekeeping staff and they are highly trained and very good at their job. Thank yo for the compliment about our front desk staff. We pride ourselves in having a very hospitable staff. I hope that if you are in our area again, you will contact management and give us a chance to show you how great our hotel really is.
WARNER ROBINS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Great place to stay. I loved the breakfast and rooms are clean. They have comfortable beds and excellent service.
GREAT PRICE!!!!!!! The room also contained a fridge & microwave oven. The Continental breakfast was one of the best we've seen: juice, coffee, hot & cold cereal, fresh fruit, bagels, toast & waffles!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for the nice review! I hope we can continue to serve you in the future.
Warner Robins, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Okay, first let me tell you that my expectations weren't really that high. All me and the Mrs wanted was a place to crash for the night. Before I say anything negative I will say the staff was very friendly and tried to make things right. The first room we had was on the first floor (the young man up front advised the Mrs that it would be coolest since it was so hot. (Just to let you know the air conditioning units are literally window units) The carpet in the halls smelled musty. Not all that bad, something we could deal with, we were tired and just wanted to sleep.The first room was adequate, clean, and upon opening the door we found several fliers for Chinese,Pizza, and other takeouts on the floor. The phone didn't work but we didn't care at that point. But then the dog across the hall started barking and he wouldn't stop. I went to the desk and spoke to the young man and he advised that they had paid for the pet (not for people who travel with pets, they do allow pets if you put down a deposit). Initially, the clerk tried to tell me that there would be a charge for the move and we discussed this in detail and he decided we could transfer to a new room without charges. :-) So we packed up our stuff and walked up the stairs (no elevator)The new room was on the second floor and the room was hot (They don't leave the A/C units on at all when the rooms are unoccupied and since the hotel central A/C is almost non-existent the rooms are extra hot in the summer when we stayed there) As a result, we turned on the A/C (the cover of the A/C unit fell off when I first turned it on) and went to eat dinner for an hour. After we got back the room had cooled to a decent level. We got comfortable and decided to watch the TV for a few minutes. The batteries in the remote were dead (LOL). We didn't have the energy left to go back up to up to the front desk and just went to sleep. Now maybe others have a better experience than we did. Honestly, I was in the military and stayed in many places.. I am not that picky. Maybe it was all just a tragedy of events and we were just unlucky. The place needs remodeling, it is looking long in the tooth and the facilities are kind of rough. The staff are nice and do the best they can with what they have. All in all I will not go back. The room was less expensive than some of the other local places I have stayed in but I would pay the difference for better facilities.

Room Tip: If you stay here during the summer, make sure you get the first floor as even the staff advises that...