“Above and Beyond Customer!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Marietta, Georgia
“Above and Beyond Customer!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

As an airline pilot I stay at top rate hotels all over the world including JW Marriott, Hilton, Renaissance, Novatel, and Intercontinental hotels. I know a good hotel when I stay in one. When I needed to stay in Warner Robins, GA the Comfort Inn and Suites was convenient to where I needed to be. Well what I found was this hotel is jewel. The staff was more than friendly and extremely helpful. My father is elderly and needed extra help and they bent over backwards. I had a large crowd to stay there and they accommodated me.The hotel is also very clean with nice firm beds and appeared to be newly refurbished. If you find yourself in Warner Robins, GA stay here! Very convenient to Robins AFB.

Room Tip: Stay away from the stair wells and unfortunately you may hear airplane engine noise from the Robins...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Warner Robins, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

I stayed here for two weeks and every morning was greeted with a warm smile and a friendly hello. All services were excellent and the breakfast was good. The staff is friendly and courteous. The room was always cleaned and items replaced as needed. Having two spacious rooms was a great plus. I was training at Robins AFB so the location was perfect. I stayed here once before and had the same great service. The road noise was the only downside, but was not that bad.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Warner Robins ,GA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I along with out two small dogs stayed at this hotel at the end of January. The facility is well kept and quite. Breakfast, included in the cost was of fair quality. We stayed at this hotel because it is pet friendly. It was certainly the correct choice for us. We had a king suite for a great price.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I stayed here on business a few times. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The front desk personnel are all helpful and accommodating. The breakfast is okay, typical mid-priced budget hotel fare.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

We were on our way to a funeral and stayed all night here. When we were leaving the front desk clerk and one of the custodians stopped our nephew and asked if we had left anything behind. In our rush and grief I had left my watch, wedding rings and another ring. I can't say enough about the honesty and care of this hotel. Our room was perfect with a separate sleeping area which gave my husband and I and our nephew privacy. Everyone there was so friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I had an amazing stay at this Comfort Inn & Suites. I ended up having a room reserved for me here by mistake but it was a "great mistake" and one I would not mind happening again. I could possibly be considered a clean and neat freak and this place thoroughly and pleasantly surprised me. Everything in the room was perfect and clean. I was constantly thoroughly impressed and enjoyed my stay very much. The employees are friendly and heartfelt. I have stayed in many hotels and this was up to par with any of them, if not better. Again, I very, very much enjoyed my stay and was very impressed. The managerial staff must be amazing and all the staff are as well. You should not be disappointed should you choose to stay here. A little tip and icing on the cake, they bake fresh cookies around 7:00 or 7:30 which are amazing. The one piece of advice I could give is when pulling in, pull in as if you are going to the asian restaurant and then veer left.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Frankfort, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

my stay was awesome the rooms are so nice and clean .. also breakfast area was nicely kept up during the hours customer service was great especially Gina she was awesome she helped me before my arrival and during my stay she even gave me a day before call to ask if there was any special request i really enjopyed myself any time im in fort valley again or warner robbins area i will be staying here ...

Room Tip: stay on the 200 side rooms are around back quite and peaceful
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Robins AFB? Share your experiences!