“Yummy and Fast!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sandwiches
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Yummy and Fast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Tuna is out of this world as well as the bread! Always so fast and correct. Superior customer service to the point that they even know my coworker's order when she walks in the door. (She has a JJ addiction.)

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Byron, Georgia
“Best Sandwich Shop In Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

I am not a big fan of sandwich shops. I have always thought that places like Subway, Firehouse, and Quiznos were all the same. I was meeting a friend for lunch and he suggested that we meet at Jimmy John's. I didn't expect much but I went there anyway. I was surprised to say the least. When you walk in, you are captivated by the smell of fresh bread. They make all their bread in the shop. Comparative to Subway and Firehouse in price, this is a really good place to eat. They pride themselves on using fresh ingredients. You will not be disappointed. When you bite into your sandwich, Subway and Firehouse will be an afterthought. Jimmy John's is so good that you will make this your go-to place for great sandwiches. Next time, I may just order online.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Workers aren't sanitary or polite”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Ate here a few times and thought I'd found my new go-to for subs. Usually I'd order online and it would be ready for pick-up.

No problem, until I went and ordered at the register. I was able to watch this emo-Lurch looking kid scratch his face with his gloved had and then continue making sandwiches. Pretty gross but I thought perhaps is was an anomaly. I was wrong.

Went back a few weeks later (ordered online) and see a different guy scratching his face and then right back to handling the prep work. I paid then went and waited for my food. People who ordered after I paid were getting their food while I was still waiting for mine. I asked the end person (a short, fat, middle aged white woman with glasses) why people behind me were getting their food before me, she was quite nasty in telling me my food would be at the other counter. I had been there multiple times before and always picked my food up at the counter she was at and told her as much. Again she was nasty and rude. The manager (I think) finally showed up at the counter and made my food. I told him how rude his worker was but he didn't seem to be bothered.

I won't be going back for a long time, maybe they can teach their idiot workers proper sanitary behavior and proper customer interaction by the time I return.

I should note that the girls at the register are VERY friendly, I never had an issue with them.

Warner Robins, Georgia
“A Great Sandwich in an Eclectic Little Sandwich Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We found this sandwich shop by accident and really enjoyed it. For the same price as Subway, these sandwiches were much better. The smell of fresh baked bread when you walk in really makes your mouth water. If you are in the mood for sandwich, this is the place to go. You will not be sorry.

• Visited July 2014