“Average BBQ” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #102 of 148 restaurants in Warner Robins
Atlanta, Georgia
“Average BBQ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I tried this place twice before I wrote this, to be fair. It's average BBQ. If you live someplace where you don't have good BBQ then it would suffice. I got the pulled pork with fries and green beans. The beans were good. The pork was a little dry but I added BBQ sauce that made it good. The fries were great! I wouldn't go out of my way to go here but if I wanted BBQ and it was the closest place near by there I'd go again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Kathleen, Georgia
“Worst BBQ I have ever eaten”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

I placed an order over the Internet so that I could pick it up on my way home from work. I should have asked for my money back when I got there. The restaurant was empty except for the flies buzzing around everywhere. Once I got my food I was pointed to a hot bar (the type that salad bars keep soup in) with the most "cooked" down barbeque sauce ever in them, there were 3, one was almost empty, the fullest one did not have a lid on it and NO WAY was I trying that due to all the flies so I skipped it all together. Once at home my son & I sat down to eat, we ate less than half threw it out and went to Sonic. Horrible, absolutely horrible!!

Visited August 2013
Macon, Georgia
“Decent food - bad luck with employees”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

The day that I went there was a young man and one young lady looking over the entire store. The young man started off very polite and he was prompt in slicing my brisket and ribs. The lady was slow in scooping our sides into the little cardboard bowls.

The flavor of the ribs was very good with a nice dry rub that had been smoked until the meat was tender enough to easily pull away from the bone. The brisket was just a little dry, but again the flavor was above average. But both items that I has as well as everyone else at my table were cold. The side dish of baked potato casserole was just a bowl of mashed potatoes with 10 shreds of cheese sprinkled on.

They were out of tea, out of one of the BBQ sauces, out of soap and paper-towels in the men's room (even after asking if they could refill them, the employees took no action), I had to get napkins from another table, and pepper from yet another table. They offer free soft-serve ice cream, but it was too runny to even be considered appropriate for a milkshake with some stale cones on the side.

This was not a positive experience, but I do think that the food could be good with just a little more attention to the details.

• Visited August 2013