“Nice clean place, good food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #85 of 148 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Oliver Springs, TN
“Nice clean place, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I've never been to a Huddle House before, though I have been to many Waffle House restaraunts. We mainly chose this place over the Waffle House across the street becasue the Huddle House had the sticker on the door indicating they would take credit cards while I knew that many (or maybe all) Waffle Houses won't take them.

We were plesently surprised, this place seemed cleaner and more organized than many of the WAffle Houses I had been too. I got a meat lovers scrambled egg thing that had eggs, ham, suasage, bacon, and cheese in it. It was really good, not overcooked and lots of flavor. The wife had scrambled eggs with sausage and gravy on top. She said her's was very good too. Both of these came with hash browns and toast. I tried to look up these two dishes on the HuddleHouse.com website, but it doesn't show them. Maybe it was a local thing. The service was pretty good. I ran out of water and spent 5-10 minutes trying to get the waitreses attention to get more (I drank some of my Wife's during that time, so I was never in any real danger of passing out from thirst :) )

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

home
“breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

we usally go to huddle house for breakfast when we or on a trip.
they are open 24 hours and have excellent food