“Delicious Italian food!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Delicious Italian food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband love the food! They make the best alfredo sauce: I've never had better. I love their house salad dressing and garlic bread. The cons - the hard seats are kind of uncomforted. We usually get ours to go.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Warner Robins GA
“Good food but ridiculous drink prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My wife and I went here for lunch today. The atmosphere was nice and the smell of the food from outside was very nice. We were seated promptly and asked for our drink orders immediately. My wife had unsweet tea and I had a Coke. Our waitress was pleasant and punctual. She took our orders very quickly. My wife had the eggplant parm and I had the manicotti. We each had a salad that was included in the price of our meal. The salads were on the small side. The dressings were very good but like I said, the portion of salad was small. Our main dishes arrived promptly and they were both hot and very good. The manicotti came with two noodles filled with cheese and my wife's eggplant parm came with two pieces. Her dish included some noodles on the side with a marinara sauce that she said was sweet. Too sweet for her liking. Now as far as the bill. The unsweet tea was $2.79 and the coke was $2.59. While the price of the Coke is on the high side of local pricing the tea is ridiculously overpriced. For our lunch the check came to $30 and change. In order for me to recommend this restaurant to anyone I would have to warn them of the overpriced drinks. So for good food and water to drink I would recommend the place. Otherwise skip it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“It's a good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

We went there yesterday it was a good meal u get alot for ur money the garlic bread wasn't real good but the lasagna was petty good I would go back. My wife didn't like it but she doesn't like Italian food.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Much better than Olive Garden!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Love this place! They have wonderful Italian food at great prices. Service is always top
notch. This is a family owned business, not a commercialize restaurant and it really shows in the great quality of food they offer.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Warner Robins
“Puzzled”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is the 2nd and newest location of Mama Mia's. We've tried both and haven't had any dish that was above average. The place has been packed both times we've went so the business appears to be good. We've ate a couple different styles of their pizza and calzone and they were okay. There's plenty of "okay" pizza places around. The place is nice and has a separate room for parties, etc. Nice place, average food...

• Visited March 2013