“Good Spot for Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Georgia
“Good Spot for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Very nice staff, good customer service, good food, and reasonable prices. We had some veggie plates and I ordered a level 3 on the spice. I think it would have been a lot more enjoyable if I had went a little milder on the spice. I will definitely order a level 1 or 2 on our next visit.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Perry, Georgia, United States
“Thai Pepper”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I went to Thai Pepper for the first Thai food I've had in decades. I was not disappointed.

I had the Soft-shell crab stir fry, and two shrimp summer rolls. I specified "Thai hot" spices, and got what I ordered. The first bite took my breath away, but I love it, and had to pace myself to finish the meal, due to the size of the portion.

I highly recommend Thai Pepper to anyone who lives, or is just passing through Warner Robins, Georgia.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
centerville
“Nice change”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Thai Pepper is a nice change from the usual burger and sandwich places. Usually do lunch and service has always been friendly and quick. Dinner prices, I think are a little high, especially when portions seem the same as lunch. It is nice that you can order the amount of heat you want in your dish. YUM.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tokyo, Japan
“Not up to my Standards of Thai”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I love Thai, but unfortunately I am not a fan of this place. Originally I was excited to have Thai available in middle GA, however we no longer frequent this restaurant b/c we find the food to be neither fresh or tasty. Thai food should be both.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Warner Robins, Georgia
“the best Thai in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

oh this is a favorite of ours, the food is unbelievable, the staff is great, Apple & John are the owners and you feel like family when you go in there. some of the best sushi too. love this place.

Visited April 2013