“Decent stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2731 Watson Road, Warner Robins, GA 31099 (Formerly Jameson Inn Warner Robins)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Atlanta
“Decent stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

I have just spent 4 nights here. Let me say that I travel for business combined with pleasure, my wife & 3 year old always come with, we stay in hotels almost every week for 2-4 nights across the S.E. so we have experienced the good, the bad & the ugly & we are picky within reason (hate dirt, mold & or stench). My 3-year-old takes his shoes & socks off the minute we hit the room and believe me if the carpet is a little dirty we will know within minutes (I have checked out of hotels because his feet were black with dirt). The room was clean it comes with microwave, coffeepot & refrigerator. Outdoor pool felt great on a 95+-degree day we used & enjoyed it. Breakfast looks like the majority of hotels, cold cereal, waffles etc. Only 2 problems:
1. I have learned the hard way always check the inside of the coffee pot before using, I’m talking about the place you pour water into (I was found a live creepy crawler) here the receptacle had some sort of dirt or rust particles they gave me a brand new one.
2. The main building is just off the street, both Friday & Saturday nights kids cruising down the street revving their engines & blasting their car stereos.
This will impact you in rooms # 100 through 200. Insist they put you in the back rooms 300 through 400.

The staff is courteous & helpful & friendly. Overall it’s not the Ritz, but it is a good value for your buck. Only about 4 miles from Robins AFB

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2009

We booked this hotel through Price Line and I have to admit I had some reservations doing so. I couldn't have been more pleased. We spent $50. tax included and the room was very nice. The beds were very comfortable, the room was spotless and the hotel was close to restaurants and shopping. We were on our way to Florida from St. Louis for a cruise and stopped for the night. I will say that the sound of traffic was a bit loud but I managed to sleep quite well and I am a light sleeper. I would recommend this hotel and plan to stay there again the next time our travels take us to Florida or points south.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Columbus, GA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2009

This location was a real disappointment. The room was small and not real clean. The chair had unknown stains on it. There was a loud car that drove through the parking lot all night racing the engine. Calls to the front desk were futile. I got to breakfast with an hour to go and there was nothing left. Poorly staffed and poorly stocked. I will NOT stay here again!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
charleston, sc
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2008

The staff was really nice and helpful, but the room left much to be desired. It was cramped and outdated. The shower was horrible, there was no water pressure and the shower head itself was not working properly. I have really long hair, so this was definitely a problem for me (i.e. - getting the conditioner out of my hair). The hotel boasts high speed internet, but I could scarcely get it to work. When it did work, I was bumped off within 3 minutes.

I probably won't stay there if I have to go back to Warner-Robins.

• Liked — Freindly Staff
  • Disliked — Bad plumbing
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Roswell, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2008

Walked in the front door without reservations. Got a double non-smoking at the discount price. Solo traveler. Quick checkin no questions asked. Room clean and comfortable. Beds had 4 pillows each. I stayed in the rear building so it was quiet. Room came with everything you would need, coffee marker, small refrigerator, microwave, ironing board and iron. My iron did not work so they gave me a brand new iron, right out of the box. Nicely laid out room with medium dark wood furniture, desk, etc. Slept very well. No complaints. Breakfast was continental at the office. Plenty to eat, stuffed with pastries, cereals, juices, everything you need. Free internet wireless and in office desk top for checking your email if you don't have wireless. Great location between several restaurants . Mall close by, every other chain store you can think of within a mile. What's not to like.....stay here.

• Liked — clean, location, service
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2007

My husband installs windows for a living and I go with him on all his jobs. We travel with our 2 small, clean, quiet dogs and are at hotels more than we are at home. I have always liked staying at most of the Jameson Inns. We have stayed at many of them and they are usually clean and quiet. This hotel is as well. However, I am very upset at the moment. Jameson Inn is usually higher priced than the hotels that surround them. This has been true nearly every place we have been. Therefore we always ask about the pet fees which range in price from no charge to as much as $40.00 a day. These fees can add up quite quickly. Many will charge us a fee the first day and thats it. This is fine. Due to pet hair they say they need to do a litlle extra cleaning.

What I am upset about is that upon our arrival they told us we would be charged 1 pet fee for our entire stay. They also asked my husband to repair a window if he had time while here. I went to the front desk today and the lady tells me she needs to charge me pet fees for today and also for yesterday because they don't make deals like that. What is going on?!? I hate to be lied to and I may just be done with Jameson all together. One thing is for sure I won't stay here anymore.

I have already had to make sure I have cash each day because they can never get the hold amounts right on my debit card. They do tell me don't worry your money will be released in a month if we don't ever charge you so don't worry about the holds- well I like to be able to spend my money as I wish not have it on hold at Jameson Inn because they can get the holds and charges straight! But hey they probably won't really miss the $3000.00 plus we spend yearly on hotel stays.

• Stayed September 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Kennesaw, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2007

I was apprehensive staying here after reading some reviews, however I was pleasantly surprised. Room appeared to have been recently redone: new carpet, comfy bedding, good air conditioning, and clean. Fast/reliable wireless internet. Free breakfast average. Front desk worker, Tom Jones, was extremely polite and responsive.

• Liked — location, cleanliness, quiet
  • Disliked — TV has very limited channels and ABC did not come in for most of stay
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins? Share your experiences!