I have just spent 4 nights here. Let me say that I travel for business combined with pleasure, my wife & 3 year old always come with, we stay in hotels almost every week for 2-4 nights across the S.E. so we have experienced the good, the bad & the ugly & we are picky within reason (hate dirt, mold & or stench). My 3-year-old takes his shoes & socks off the minute we hit the room and believe me if the carpet is a little dirty we will know within minutes (I have checked out of hotels because his feet were black with dirt). The room was clean it comes with microwave, coffeepot & refrigerator. Outdoor pool felt great on a 95+-degree day we used & enjoyed it. Breakfast looks like the majority of hotels, cold cereal, waffles etc. Only 2 problems:
1. I have learned the hard way always check the inside of the coffee pot before using, I’m talking about the place you pour water into (I was found a live creepy crawler) here the receptacle had some sort of dirt or rust particles they gave me a brand new one.
2. The main building is just off the street, both Friday & Saturday nights kids cruising down the street revving their engines & blasting their car stereos.
This will impact you in rooms # 100 through 200. Insist they put you in the back rooms 300 through 400.
The staff is courteous & helpful & friendly. Overall it’s not the Ritz, but it is a good value for your buck. Only about 4 miles from Robins AFB
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jameson Inn Warner Robins
- Warner Robins Jameson Inn