“My Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2731 Watson Road, Warner Robins, GA 31099 (Formerly Jameson Inn Warner Robins)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
san antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Pros:

1. Cheap
2. Friendly, good service
3. Some exercise equipment
4. Close to food/starbucks
5. Clean and all facilities worked.
6. Decent free breakfast.

Cons
1. Slow internet (what cheap hotel doesn't have slow internet?)

For what you pay this is an excellent deal.. almost as good as a Holiday Inn at a significantly lower rate.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Bill R, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your remarks. We value your opinions. I like the way you numbered them and got right to the point!

Unfortunately, slow internet can be a problem at any hotel. It is dependent on how many guests are using it simultaneously and the nature of their down loads.

Thanks again for your comments.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed at the Baymont Inn of Warner Robins for 4 nights this month. I made my bed the morning after my first night only to return to my room to find that the housekeeping staff had re-made my bed to suit their obviously high standards. I was impressed! I noticed that they even took time to recoil my iron cord!

Also, Leslie at the front desk was fantastic! She was so helpful! Those fresh cookies were also amazing!

Kudos to this great team for their attention to detail!

• Stayed February 2013
Bill R, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Your comments are really appreciated. Our housekeeping team never ceases to amaze me. They take a personal pride in cleaning of THEIR rooms.

Leslie and the cookies are an asset to our front desk; thanks for noticing.
Parkersburg, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were passing through the area when we experienced car trouble, so we decided to lodge while the repairs were being done on our car.

Clean room, friendly staff. Bed was a little stiff but doable. The towels were rather small and thin, but functionable. The breakfast was a little cramped but we managed to squeeze by other guests and furnishings. Breakfast was limited in choice, and as a first time guest, had to search around for for the items I was looking for.

Checkout time we had a long wait at the front desk for an associate. But, thanked us and was very friendly. Great parking. Price was competitive for the type of accomodations.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post comments concerning your stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites – Warner Robins, Ga. Sorry you had car trouble.
I appreciate your comments concerning the staff – very proud of each and every employee!

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins

Address: 2731 Watson Road, Warner Robins, GA 31099 (Formerly Jameson Inn Warner Robins)
Location: United States > Georgia > Warner Robins
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Warner Robins
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jameson Inn Warner Robins
Warner Robins Jameson Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.