“Southern hospitality!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2731 Watson Road, Warner Robins, GA 31099 (Formerly Jameson Inn Warner Robins)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“Southern hospitality!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I just stayed at the Jameson Inn in Warner Robins for over a week and it was a great experience. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast good. Their rooms were clean and nice-sized. The pool was clean and the parking convenient. I enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Lower level is the most convenient.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
BillCHA, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
I am thrilled that you took the time to share your opinions with us. Our Dreamiun™ mattresses never feel better for a good night rest than after romping with the grandkids all day! We look forward to your next visit to Warner Robins.

Bill

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Hickory, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I called ahead to check and make sure it was okay for us to bring an air mattress for our 3rd child (due to nighttime accidents). Bill said it was not only okay, but he thanked me for my consideration and offered the use of their sheets. We checked in at 1 am., and not only did he have a set of sheets ready for us upon check-in, but the girl working the front desk also hunted down a shop vac to blow up the mattress. The room was small but clean and well-kept. Breakfast was nice. We enjoyed the pool. But as so many other reviews have stated, the main reason to stay here is the wonderfully friendly and helpful staff!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
BillCHA, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Your comments are very kind and graciously received. Our staff take customers service very seriously. I remember meeting you and your charming family; please come again.

Eastman, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Even though we live only an hour from Warner Robins, we occasionally go for an overnight shopping and family visiting trip. This hotel always exceeds our expectations. It is the best “bang for the buck” in Warner Robins. The rooms are clean, the.staff is friendly and we love that they remember us when we arrive, the breakfast could be a bit more child friendly. Our seven-year-old enjoys cooking her own waffle! This time we were surprised to find a large flat screen TV in our room – nice addition for my oldest daughter.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
BillCHA, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Your comments concerning your stay at the Jameson Inn - Warner Robins are really appreciated. I remember your family - beautiful children! I'm thinking you were the one asking for directions to Michaels. Our location is perfect for shopping in Warner Robins plus there are about 20 places to eat within three blocks of the hotel.
We look forward to your next Warner Robins shopping trip..
Warner Robins, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Working in Warner Robins each week, for almost an entire year - I have come to call the Jameson Inn my second home. They are wonderful people, Leslie makes us cookies and does anything she can to make us feel welcome. the whole staff is friendly, all in all its a good place to lay your head away from home.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
BillCHA, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
We feel like you are part of our family! Thank you for allowing us to be your hotel of choice while your work brings you to Warner Robins. Faithful guest like you enabled us to recently purchase 37 inch flat screen TV’s for each room- THANK YOU! We look forward to seeing you next week.

Bloomingdale, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I was extremely pleased with my stay which was over three weeks.First I have to compliment all the personal there. Everyone went above and beyond making me feel welcome. I felt like family and you just don't get that this day and time. Rooms were nice, clean and comfortable. I was on a five week business trip and the first week I stay at another well known name hotel and was not please so the second week I stayed at another well known hotel and it was worse then the first and both cost alot more. When I got to the Jameson Inn I was so pleased that I stayed the remaining three weeks of my business trip. Being a single female safety was also a concern, I felt completely at home there. I just came back from Kentucky and stayed at Jameson Inn there as well because the experience I had in Warner Robbins. It was nice to but not quite the hospitality I recieved in Warner Robbins. Thank you so much.
Ms. Arnsdorff

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
BillCHA, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Your comments concerning your stay in Warner Robins were gracious and appreciated. I remember visiting with you and enjoyed our meeting. I especially appreciate you patronizing another location; over 100 Jameson Inns predominantly in the southeast.

We hope to see you in Warner Robins again soon.

Pelham, GA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Just checked in and checked right back out.....military family traveling with pet....room 303 had 2 baited rat traps on floor, rat and roach droppings on chair, spider webs in floor corner of bathroom....carpet not only stained but several burn holes.....looked at 2 other rooms to see if anything else would be adequate and simply more of the same....horrible....we'll be discussing with the command tomorrow and insisting this isn't suitable accommodations for military families.....sorry Jameson, but you are not up to any standards....plz get it together.....we're driving around town looking for somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
It is disappointing anytime we fail to meet our normal high standards. We have a proven track record of successfully accommodating military families for many years. I am terribly sorry for this incident and my team and I are reviewing all this to find out what happened. What you describe is not tolerated at Jameson Inn.

Please do discuss our hotel with Robins Air Force Base command. I am confident our “track record” with them will attest to our (normally) outstanding hotel.

Thank you for letting me know about this incident, I sincerely appreciate your feedback. I hope that you will forgive us someday soon and allow us the opportunity to serve your lodging needs while visiting Warner Robins, we would be delighted (and honored) to serve you and your family.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

Work put me up for a night. Clean room. The room was a smoking room but as a nonsmoker I liked how the room didn't stink.

• Stayed June 2012
BillCHA, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Please accept my apologies for having to put you in a smoking room. I am so glad you found it acceptable. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and great service.

By the way, we are in the process of installing 37-inch-flat-screen TV's in each room! Couple that with a NON-SMOKING room and you will really be a happy traveler on your stay with us!

Bill Roberts

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Warner Robins? Share your experiences!