“Staff couldn't have been nicer.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early Save up to 15%
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
roswell, ga
“Staff couldn't have been nicer.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

They take things to the next level. M y husband and I were in town for the funeral of my sister. Knowing we planned to go to the funeral home at 6 they offered to make cookies early so we could have them and even offered to bring some to my room. They later left a nice sympathy card under my door. The Hampton Inn.is the standard you expect, It is clean, efficient and conveniently located. The caring staff makes all the difference.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
What a pleasure it was to have you both with us. We all enjoyed you both so much. Thank you for staying with us and we would love to have you come back and stay with us again when you are in our area. Great guests like you all is exactly why we all love our jobs so much!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

This has always been my favorite chain and I thought the best location was airport road in Jax Fla. but this one has such a individual personal commitment to extend the warmest welcome I have witnessed. They are awesome, Miss Wendie and her very attentive staff are certainly worth checking out. Don't take my word on it, go capture their experience yourself. ;)

• Stayed September 2013
Wow! What a wonderful review. You just made our day and then some. It is our privilige to give all of our guest that special attention that everyone traveling deserves.

You are correct on my having the best team. I really do have such caring people. I am blessed to have the team I have.

You are so kind, thank you for taking your time out to send such an awesome review in on us.

We want you to come back every time you are in Warner Robins, GA . We look forward to your next arrival.
Perry, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The staff and customer service at the Hampton Inn Warner Robins by far one of - if not the best staff at the many Hampton Inns I stay at all over the country. They go above and beyond to make you feel welcome whether it is your first stay or coming 'back' home. The hotel is clean, ideally located near many restaurants, and shopping. You won't be disappointed by making the Hampton Inn Warner Robins your 'home' when you are in the area. Staff is a cut above, and the hotel is managed well, - no run of the mill hotel here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Winter Springs, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Like the amenities and location. Did not like window air unit and curtain not covering windows to prevent outside lights to come in. Did not like their refund policy if one had to cancel their reservation. Breakfast was good, coffee, fridge and microwave in the room was nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Very professional staff, accomodating, and friendly. Location close to Robins AFB, quick access to Highway 75, lots of restaurants within 2 miles of hotel and hotel has been updated. The room was clean and linens fresh. Has all the amenities needed.

Room Tip: Ask for upgraded room
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you for your most kind words in your review of our hotel. This really means so much to my team and myself. I will be sharing your wonderful review with the entire team.

I appreciate your taking your time to fill our this great review. You are correct we are close to 75 as well as AFB. So many resturants to choose from hardest part is deciding on where to eat.

We hope you come back to see us whenever you are in our area.
Mobile, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Clean hotel. Friendly staff. My only disappointment was the comfort of the bed. The location was perfect for our visit to the Middle Georgia Raceway in Byron. There are plenty of restaurants nearby as well.

• Stayed August 2013
It was a pleasure speaking to you on Fri. I appreciate the opportunity to have you all back at our hotel.
Once again, I am so sorry about our bed not being as comfortable as other Hampton beds. We will do our very best to make this up to you upon your next visit.

I really do appreciate all the wonderful comments you gave our hotel. I really do appreciate your taking time out of your busy schedule to fill out our survey as well as the review. As I explained to you, these surveys and reviews mean the world to us.

We look forward to seeing you all next month.
Ronda, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Me and my family have stayed here several times. It is such a good clean hotel. Breakfast bar is really good. The pool is big and always clean. There is just no other good hotel in Warner Robins than this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
WENDI_DOZIER, General Manager at Hampton Inn - Warner Robins, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Oh how sweet of you to say "no better hotel in Warner Robins, GA". Wow! You just made our day!

What a wonderful compliment! We all want you to know that we appreciate you and your family and we want you all to come back and visit us again when you are in our area.

We want our guests to feel at home even when they are away from home. We look forward to seeing you and your family again. Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. It really means a lot to us.

Been to Hampton Inn - Warner Robins? Share your experiences!