“Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Warner Robins

You added Ramada Warner Robins to your Saves list
Ramada Warner Robins
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2024 Watson Boulevard, Warner Robins, GA 31093 (Formerly Holiday Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #19 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Centerville, Georgia
“Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Nothing fancy about the hotel. Clean and affordable. Not near as bad as some of these people are saying! All the stuff expected. Good breakfast. Restaurant next door and close to Robins AFB. No problems checking in.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
MCDONOUGH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

My reservations listed my designated room....... 2nd floor, double beds, smoking, free WIFI. Upon checking in, I was given a room in the rear of the hotel.I noticed that all blacks were being directed to the rear. The room had a bad odor, the tv remote did not work, the bathroom was unacceptable, no kleenex, I could not connect to WIFI, the phone was old and dirty, and I was afraid to use it in fear of germs.The guests upstairs were young, loud, and hanging out on the balcony with the door to their room wide open. I informed the manager, Nick, and he refused to change my room and he refused to refund my money. He said too much time had passed. It had only been about 20 minutes. His wife, apologized and gave me another room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

KristaK79, Manager at Ramada Warner Robins, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
I appreciate guests writing candidly about their stay at our hotel. When constructive criticism is given it allows us to improve. However there are a few sentences in your review that we find destructive, hurtful and damaging to our hotel’s reputation and Ramada Brand.

This hotel has 80% non-smoking and 20% smoking rooms in accordance with Georgia State Law. Let it be known that when a guest asks for a smoking room we accommodate by providing a room in the smoking section of our property which happens to be near the back of our facility. There is no racial discrimination intent whatsoever. This was your opinion and misperception.

You will be surprised to know that here in the “International City “of Warner Robins my staff has a fine reputation for serving guests from all over the world and all walks of life. We also have managers, housekeepers, and front desk agents who have traveled and lived all over the world. You can rest assured that we treat everyone with respect and dignity as afforded to them.

It is true that the Ramada, Warner Robins is an older and more established hotel in the city of Warner Robins with 100 guest rooms and 5 meeting rooms. Some rooms are bound to be better than others. We do have a generous room exchange policy when our occupancy allows it. During you stay we had a full house due to Georgia National Fair attendees and other various groups staying at our hotel. As a result choices for room exchange were limited. However we did make an effort and successfully changed your room to another and an apology was accepted by you. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I again thank you for taking the time to review our hotel but find that the credibility of your review has been tainted by a wrong perception and false statement of our hotel.

Sincerely

Ramada Inn, Warner Robins, Georgia
PORTSMOUTH
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

The best thing I can say about this hotel is that the showers are great . My room smelled like mold - ick! The air conditioner worked great - if you wanted to freeze - changing the settings proved futile. Location is fine. Check-in is an arduous task - that should have been my red flag warning to go somewhere else. There is free wi-fi but it did not work in the room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

KristaK79, Manager at Ramada Warner Robins, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel and I am very sorry we did not meet or exceed your expectations during your stay.

My staff and I are happy that you enjoyed the new shower heads and water pressure. As part of our renovation, new larger shower heads and curved shower curtain rods were installed to update the property.

I am glad to know that the AC worked well, perhaps too well and I am sorry it was too cold! The good news is the hot summer days are waning and the temps have come down.

Check-in should have been much easier as we have a rule not to keep each guest waiting longer than 5 minutes! A long wait should not have happened and again I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Ramada is pleased to provide complimentary Wi-Fi but sorry it did not work properly in your room. As a result the Wi-Fi connections throughout our 5 ½ acre property are currently being checked. There are some spots where the connection is sporadic and we are in the process of eradicating the dead spots. Also on hand is our 24/7 Wireless Internet Support Service company posed to handle guests connectivity issues as well.

I would love to speak with you more about your experience and to learn of the specific room so we can check on the inside appearance and rectify the AC unit controls. Please contact us or email.

No don’t pass by--just stop in and give us an opportunity to demonstrate our personable and friendly guest services, numerous amenities, and very affordable rates!
Warner Robins, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Large hotel near downtown Warner Robins. Quiet location and good for the money. I stayed one night while visiting family in the area. Staff was friendly and nice. Free breakfast with plenty of cereal choices and juices. Got my walking in around the building and worked out at the fitness center. I'll be back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Warner Robins, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I paid $44.00 a night at travelocity for the hotel, the furniture was old and the bed was comfortable. The alarm clock did not work, I ask for another 3 time before I got one in a four hour period. Sometime the front is hard to open room #205 . All the lobby tv was snowy picture. Go to Burger King next door for breakfast instead of eating at the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel because it was chosen as the site of a USA Powerlifting Meet. When I went to check in, there was only one computer used for check-in. Apparently that is OK because of the lack of business they have, but when it is a large group, be prepared for a wait. I met some fellow competitors, who were on their 3rd room change, after finding the first two non-smoking rooms, smelling of smoke and being dirty. As I walked up the stairs to my room, I noticed how run-down the place looked. I glanced into the laundry room which was open, and was just thankful I did not have to wash my clothes there. We passed a service room which appears to be where the family that owns and stays on the property, cooks their food. As I entered my room with a king sized bed, I was extremely nervous. The bed was made up nice, but the furniture is very dated, scratched, etc. The sheets could only be described as having a thread count so minimum it wouldn't even be counted.The bathroom had a curved shower curtain, but rust stains in the toilet, and nailed shut cabinet doors that were just hanging. The towels are bare minimum. I have seen reviews on here where the owner responded and said they have plush towels. They are not. I apparently had one of the "nicer" rooms compared to many of my fellow competitors who were forced to change rooms at least two times to get a serviceable room. The internet connection is almost non-existent in the room. On the 2nd night, my key quit working. I went down to get another key, which also didn't work. The owner/manager went with me to the room, and let me in, and told me there would be a key waiting for me at the front desk. There was not a key waiting for me. He came back up to try to get it working again, but told me they would have to change rooms. I was not willing to change rooms because of the chance that I would get an even more sub-par room and I was leaving the next morning. I should note that someone came into my room and turned off the airconditioning, it was not me and I was the only one staying in the room. The flat-screen TV, which I might have been the only person I talked to who had one, quit working that night. The breakfast, offered in the morning, sausage patties, and no eggs. Not worth the time. I went next door to the burger king whose employees said they knew the hotel was in bad condition.
There was a party after the event. I walked into the ladies bathroom, which was nasty. No toilet paper or handtowels. I went to the desk and told the female worker the condition of the bathroom. She said housekeeping had serviced it 3 times today, what do you want me to do? I told her it needed to be cleaned. She offered to give me toilet paper to take to the bathroom, but I declined (last time I checked, I was a paying customer).
I am not sure why the health department has not been contacted about this hotel. I am shocked that Ramada allows their name to be the banner of this hotel. Do not waste your $60 on this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
KristaK79, Manager at Ramada Warner Robins, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for sharing your candid and comments about our property. Feedback from our guests helps us to highlight conditions that need attention and improvement. We diligently look at all comments and share them with our entire staff.

First we were very appreciative to host the Georgia USA Powerlifting competition at our hotel. We have much space, meeting rooms and guest rooms. Our hotel has the most guestrooms in Warner Robins and is in a perfect location set away from the busy main corridor and centrally located in the city. There are plenty of parking spaces at our facility for such big events.

Secondly this is an older and established hotel in Warner Robins. We are not a spanking new hotel and with it brings more demands. However we have made great strides since opening as the Ramada in 2009 when this property was in total disrepair. We have beautified the property’s landscaping, upgraded the Wireless Internet with 24/7 hour service, replaced older fitness equipment, furnished new ergonometric desk chairs, upgraded fridges, replaced worn carpeting in pre-function area, removed older shower fixtures with newer ones, bought new mattresses, and added new pool furniture and picnic tables. There is still more work to be done and we have several projects on our plate to include upgrading the keycard lock system, replacing older TVs in phases, and updating furnishings.

Our Wireless Internet service is monitored by a well known company in Atlanta and we have constant contact with them. We looked at our maintenance ticket book and there have been no recent problems reported with the Wireless Internet nor with the TV set in the room you booked. It is surprising to learn that they did not function correctly as the TV is less than 2 years old.

Our breakfast is a continental breakfast with several assorted selections of cereals, small donuts, waffles, coffee, juices, and fruit. Sausage patties are alternated with the egg patties. It was a busy weekend with another large group staying on the property so perhaps due to an oversight they were not replenished timely. Similarly the lobby bathrooms were cleaned several times during the day. In addition, I have reminded our housekeeping staff to monitor and stock with tissue paper and paper towels more frequently.

Our hotel has been inspected several times by the health department during the year and we display our scores up near the front desk for all to see. Our last score this year was in the high 90s.

Again we apologize for any inconveniences caused to you and we do appreciate you taking time to address your concerns.

Sincerely

Ramada Inn, Warner Robins, Georgia
LEXINGTON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. It was also convenient to have a refrigerator and microwave oven in the room.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

KristaK79, Manager at Ramada Warner Robins, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
We were very delighted that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! Yes, our comfy beds are sure to please especially after a long day of competing in events such as Golden Olympics.

You are spot on about our obliging and friendly service and guestrooms that feature fridges AND microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, and premium cable TV with two movie channels. Plus much more at a very affordable rate.

Golden Olympics is a highlight of the year in Warner Robins and we look forward to your stay next year at the same affordable rate.

Happy Training!

Ramada Inn, Warner Robins

Been to Ramada Warner Robins? Share your experiences!