“Horrible/Rude Service & Food not much better” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Byron, Georgia, United States
“Horrible/Rude Service & Food not much better”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is a HUGE disappointment because we loved the one in Athens when we lived there. So we go in and there was just a don't care attitude from the hostess to the waitresses. Like I said we loved the one in Athens so we gave it the 3 tries and neither got any better so we will not ever be going back. The food was just OK. You could tell that they get all their revenue from the alcohol because if you are not sitting in the bar, good luck. Feel bad to give such a bad review but I gave the ole 3 strikes bit plus I am not the only one with sub par experiences there.

Visited January 2012

Warner Robins, Georgia
“WOW? Really?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Went yesterday for the third time, and have yet to be "WOWed". Yesterday was notably worse. There was only about two other tables of people in the dining area, however the bar area was rapidly filling up. The server came and seemed like she was in a bit of a hurry to back to the bar section. This is sometimes an issue with "cafe and bar " type places. So I order the chicken fajitas. When it arrived it had the usual sizzling but the smell didn't seem right. I had to ask for sour cream, had to ask for a plate to eat off of. The fijitas were actually a joke they smelt burnt and the meat tasted processed. This was food from a box. I mentioned to the server that there was no actual pieces of meat it was all crumbs like out of the bottom of the pan. Her response was "yea sometimes it's like that ". What?
In my opinion this is marginal bar food at best.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Georgia
“Great Ribs & Hamburger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have seen some of the negative reviews but our experience was a good one. First, our waitress was a very pleasant young lady and gave us great service. My wife ordered a mushroom burger and she said it might be as good as Five Guys (now that is saying something!). She also had sweet potato fries which she loved. I ordered ribs and wings. I meant to order ribs and boneless wings, my fault. But the ribs were very tender and tasty. The wings were good and I had some much food that my son had a full meal from leftovers. We plan to return to this restaurant soon.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“WOW, it stinks!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

The place is dirty. There is crusted old food all over the Tv and the wall. Disgusting. They have a problem with flies, my god how hard is it to buy an air door or lay out fly traps inconspicuously!? Thr waitress spent more time cutting up with the bar staff than waiting on us, when the food arrived it was quite mediocre. Gf didn't eat all of hers and I left a good bit of mine as well.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Warner Robins, Georgia
“I would not call it "WOW" as it implies you will not be impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

I've been to this restaurant 3 times so far largely because my son fancies one of the waitresses there and each time I had the same tired old wings, They will come out dry and overcooked each time. Once it was so bad I asked if these had just been prepared or were sitting out somewhere. Personally I think they prepare them ahead of time and bake them for a few minutes when a patron orders them.

• Visited March 2012