“Wedding” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Perry, Georgia, United States
“Wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

My fiancee and I held our wedding and reception at this hotel on April 19, 2014 and I must say that the management and staff went Above and Beyond to make sure that it was a memorable experience. I work in the hospitality industry so usually when I stay at hotels , in the back of my mind I'm usually comparing the way I'm treated as a guest to the way that I treat the guest at my hotel and I must say that I was impressed with every staff member that we encountered. Thank you Glen Starlnecker and staff for making our wedding day that much more memorable. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Mike Davis

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I live in Warner Robins and normally have family stay at the Hilton Garden Inn which is MUCH nicer. The Hilton was too expensive so I had my family stay here. The hotel lobby is very nice and the pool area is nice as well. Lobby looks new and fresh. I wasn't as impressed with the room. I am not sure, but my family was placed in a handicap room (no one is handicapped). I believe the room was bigger than the standard rooms (which was a plus) but it was plain. Perhaps the standard rooms have the attention to detail that some of the other reviewers mentioned? Regardless, the room was clean and decent, but no where as nice as the Hilton. I was a little disappointed that the maid staff didn't clean the room until after 4pm or so. But what REALLY bothered me was the front desk clerk who was beyond rude. When I came to check in she looked at me and said "what do you want?!" As she was checking me in, a friend of hers came by and they began a conversation about how she'd been working so hard that she hadn't seen her husband in weeks. I thought the conversation was highly unprofessional but perhaps that's why she was so rude?! Either way, its not a good excuse and Courtyard really needs to think about who represents them at the front desk.

Room Tip: I had a handicap room which was larger than the standard rooms.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Glen S, General Manager at Courtyard Warner Robins, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Desha Tenaj

Thank you for your comments concerning your visit to the Courtyard by Marriott in Warner Robins.

I was sorry to learn that you were disappointed with our hotel. I am very interested in learning more about your experience at our front desk. Please contact me directly at 478-602-6200 or email me at glen.starlnecker@marriott.com. I can assure you we will take the steps necessary to train our staff to provide excellent customer service.

I also wanted to apologize for housekeeping arriving later than expected to service your room.
Thank you for your comments. I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Glen - General Manager
Waynesville, Ohio, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I stayed here for two nights and was very satisfied. The staff are friendly and the room was clean. All requests were met. Two things made me not give this hotel the highest rating. 1. I had the do not disturb sign on the door when I left for work after the first night but when I got back the sign wasn't outside anymore but inside and the room was made. It was slightly annoying because I had my gongs spread out all over the room, clothes on the bed, toiletries spread out in the bathroom and didn't want them to be touched. 2. The heating units on the roof made a very low and loud noise when they kicked on and the fixtures in the bathroom would vibrate when that happened. Not a huge deal but odd. This hotel was a short drive to the base and to restaurants. Would stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here last night. Room was beautiful and spotless. The bedding was fresh. Loved the attention to detail in the room. Staff was friendly and competent. Loved the bistro for a late night Starbucks and breakfast this morning. Enjoyed the chocolates and bottled water. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Convenient location. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We stay here every year. Nice clean and new. Great staff, good food and drink. Lots of dining options next door. Convenient location. Highly recommend. Try Logan's next door for dinner - throw your peanut shells on the ground - how crazy is that?

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

We went to Warner Robins for a family member's funeral. We were very impressed with everything about the hotel and staff. Check-in was quick, professional and staff member was knowledgeable and friendly. The hotel was clean and was very welcoming. Our hotel room was clean and very comfortable. The beds were comfortable as well. The hotel is located very convenient. It is on a main road, but set back so you don't hear a lot of traffic noise. Our reservation was set up for two nights, but discovered they had it listed for only one. The front desk staff was kind and apologized several times and corrected it. I lost count how many times staff members asked if we needed anything. We were very impressed with everything and will definitely stay there on our next trip Warner Robins.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Stayed here for a stopover on the way to Tennessee and also on the way back. Absolutely wonderful - couldn't fault anything! A lovely brand new hotel, spotlessly clean and the staff from check in onwards were fantastic, couldn't do enough for us. Was very impressed with everything. Actually had checked into another hotel for way back but loved this hotel so much we changed our booking so we could stay here again - they remembered us straightaway and when we left said we must come back soon. That would be a definite if we ever go back that way! Really good value as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard Warner Robins? Share your experiences!