“Very Nice for Long Stays” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Certificate of Excellence 2014
NJ, USA
“Very Nice for Long Stays”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Many of my trips to Warner Robins are for four or more nights. The Courtyard by Marriott was and excellent choice for my last trip, which was for eleven nights. The hotel is fairly new so all of the rooms and public areas are nice.

ROOMS: The room was a nice size, with a king bed and sitting area, a desk and ample storage for clothes including a vertical wardrobe. Flat panel TV, plenty of plugs, and a small 'fridge are the pluses. The bathroom was spacious too, with plenty of lighting and towels.

AMENITIES: The fitness center has two treadmills, two elliptical machines, a bike, and free weights. Also have towels and tv's. Nice enough, room for floor work. The pool is a good size too.

LOBBY: This is the best spot in the hotel. There is a large lounge area with TV and a cafe area with a bar and tables. The food was very good and the bartender will pour your wine with a smile. Now, go outside and enjoy the huge courtyard with a privacy fence, lounge furniture, a fire pit, and a giant chess set. Fun!

BUSINESS CENTER: The only blot on this place is the business center - which is three PCs on a very awkwardly high bar, hard to reach the keyboard from the chairs. Also if you try to do any work on them other than surf the web or print out a boarding pass they tend to boot you out and you lose what you were doing. Boo! I took a star away for this. I would still go back, but I will bring my own laptop next time.

Room Tip: Get an odd numbered room facing away from the main road.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Warner Robins for one night this past June. My family and I were driving back to Florida after a visiting Grandma. We arrived rather late 11ish and we were tired after being on the road all day. I booked this room only 3 or 4 hours earlier using reward points. Check-in was a breeze. I requested a roll away bed so my son and daughter didn’t have to share a bed and so I didn’t have to hear them squabbling over their covers all night long. When we got to the room the roll away bed was made and ready to sleep in; it was a nice bed. Not a small cot, but a twin with a nice mattress. It was great. Just had to clean up a bit; brush our teeth and within 30 min our heads were on the pillows. We got a great night’s sleep. As always the bed was very comfortable; Marriott beds are the best… The room was clean and comfortable overall. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stop here again if I ever need to stop in the area or work out at Robins AFB. I would have gave this Courtyard 5 stars, but we did have a slight problem after check out… Once we arrived at home later that day my wife realized she left her iPhone charger on the table above the mini-frig. She called the front desk and they took down her information; it was amazing the person she spoke with didn’t know what an iPhone charger looked like. My wife had to explain it for several minutes. But she said they would look into it. My wife called and spoke with the front desk the next day and they didn’t find the charger, but they had others at the front desk. She said they would give a call back, but we never heard back from the hotel again. I am a Platinum Rewards Member and a Diamond Hilton HHonors member; I have stayed a lot of night s in hotels in the past couple years. I would have expected a bit more professional service from the staff at this Courtyard.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I've stayed here twice - both times (years apart) the hotel was excellent. The standards are high and consistent.

This most recent visit (2013), we had a family reunion of sorts. The hotel was perfect in that the indoor pool and hot tub (with handicap lifts for both and pool-side towels) allowed the adults to visit while the children swam and played chess (an outdoor board). While none of us used the gym - we ate brownies from the hotel's bistro while we watched others use it (and it looked state-of-the-art - but we stuck to the brownies).

We also watched a wedding reception and photo-shoot in the back-garden over those brownies and other appetizers and beverages from the bistro. We hadn't anticipated "hanging out" at the hotel, but the first floor's seating areas, garden, and bistro were too convenient and nice to even consider another option! And, the wedding party looked like fun, too.

The rooms are nice and well-decorated - hair dryer, ironing board and iron, fridge and coffee-maker. Note that there is Starbucks at the bistro downstairs and "Royal Cup" coffee service Gratis downstairs, too.

While we weren't there on business, the business offerings for laptop stations, wifi, and printers were plentiful. No reason not to consider this hotel for business meetings (conference room just off the bistro) or conferences. Easy walk or drive to many restaurants, as well.

Room Tip: Some rooms have an outdoor "cabana" area that attaches to the garden. The suites have mic...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Room was very clean and comfortable, facility was also very clean and upper scale. The frint desk lady was supper nice! yes sir, what can I help you with sir. I highly recommend. Will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Room was very clean and comfortable, facility was also very clean and upper scale. Staff was right on the money, yes sir, what can I help you with sir. I highly recommend. Will stay here again. Internet never dropped.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

arrived at the hotel and Jessica was just delightful!!! Very helpful and ver courteous. I was a pleasure staying there. Hotel staff were very friendly. THe rooms were just perfect. Loved the matresses.

You must try the french toast at the Bistro. Their Coffee was awesome too!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Corry, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is a fairly new hotel in the WR area. It is very nicely decorated, the rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The staff are helpful and friendly. The primary reason for the 3 star rating is that you cannot control the air conditioning temperature for your own room. the two nights I spent there were very hot and humid and the room temps were above 77 degrees. Way too hot for me to be able to sleep comfortably. I prefer the ability to control my own heat and AC, so doubt if I will stay at this hotel the next time I am in WR.

Room Tip: Off of the main street, so doesn't really matter where your room is located.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard Warner Robins? Share your experiences!