“Wonderful place ” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Group of Properties are referred to as Courtyard Properties, In addition to our huge Biker Pub with outdoor grilling located in the center of the group of our three museums which are located within walking distance of each other is a Courtyard. Each museum is different from the others in content, and each has a unique theme. Art In Motion consists of a very eclectic assortment of rare antiques and collectibles including a superb collection of majic related items, Jukeboxes, disc and cylinder Music Boxes, Tiffany Lamps & Special Clocks. This museum features a broad selection of rare items comprising many fields of interest. This is just a beginning. Our Foto/Excurion museum features a grand selection of dozens of motorcycles including Harleys, Indians, Triumphs and lots more. Their home for bikes features a beautiful stained glass ceiling and award winning artful leaded glass windows. There are spectacular antiques throughout the building. The work to make the surrounding area a biker village is in progress. Old bikes and antiques are found throughout the complex.Our patrons are always excited by the time they have seen the amazing array of "RARE ITEMS" including Musical Novelties such as a Violano Virtuoso (The World's 8th Wonder), Mechanical Singing Birds in Cages, and Classic 1940's jukeboxes. The items in one of the 4 museums date as far back as circa 1520. We attempt to provide a wealth of knowledge to younger people and children. We also enjoy learning from those who visit our museum. Our museums are a part of Courtyard Proporites and are complimented by other attractions in the group. In our complex, we have a free museum dedicated to active members of the U. S. Armed Services. There are other interesting sights near by, and no one should forget to visit the FDR's Little White House.NEWS-OUR NETWWORK OF COURTYARD PROPERTIES IS EXPANDING. Sept.1 Will mark the Grand Opening of our Follow The Leaders Wax Museum. The museum offers a learning experience to young and old. We present history beginning with a scene depicting the signers of the Declaration of Independence. The Presidential experiences before and after the era of FDR are a focus of the museum. We present military history, the civil rights movement, the world's most wellknown scientist and more. This musems claim to fame is represented in the figure of Einstein,which is the only one in the world to be signed by both Einstein and the famous sculptor, Catherine Stubergh. This is just a small part of our ever expanding Courtyard Properties.
“Wonderful place ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2015

Absolutely loved the place.... outstanding saw stuff I could have never in a million years have seen or can saw I held that or touched a motorcycle before my time. Definitely will be back with family

“Most unique museum ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2015

What an amazing trip through one of the most unique museums you will ever experience! From vintage toys to a one of a kind Tarzan from the early 1900s and the most fantastic collection of Motorcycles, this is a must see! What made it even better was the personal tour by Mr. Preston, the owner of the museum who shared his passion and love for collecting and wonderful stories behind his treasures.

Visited March 2015
artinmotionmuseum, Owner at Art In Motion Vintage Motorcycle Museum, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
This visitor used the word that we like best in describing our museum. We make the claim that our museums are unique and offer an eclectic assortment of special collectibles and antiques. We like to know that other have the same opinion that we express.

I appreciate the input, and I always love a return visits. Bringing enjoyment to our visitors is our main goal.

Thank you very much.

3 attraction reviews
“What a wonderful time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2015

Visited Mr. Preston with my parents and my daughter. The mechanical displays from music boxes to slot machines were gorgeous. My Dad especially loved the motorcycles. Mr. Preston spent a great deal of time with us sharing his stories. We will definitely be back again in the summer for hamburgers. Thank you!

Visited February 2015
artinmotionmuseum, Manager at Art In Motion Vintage Motorcycle Museum, responded to this review, March 2, 2015
As always, I am very pleased when a family group enjoys our broad selection of antiques and collectibles. Just as much so, I am happy that we can share some stories and history with visitors all ages. Even better, is when the visitors share their knowledge with us.

Our objective is to please any and all visitors, and we enjoying seeing a positive response.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Be sure to let us know that you have your annual pass when you come again.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Mr. Preston Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2014

This museum has some of the rarest motorcycles I've ever seen. The best thing this place has to offer is the owner, Mr. Preston, who gave us a personal tour today. Genuine Southern hospitality!

artinmotionmuseum, Owner at Art In Motion Vintage Motorcycle Museum, responded to this review, December 25, 2014
Christmas Day 2014- I have just received The Perfect Gift, We are very pleased every time we hear that a new visitor to our Courtyard Properties is happy with our offering.

We have just redone out display, and for those of you who have taken the tour in the past should be pleased to see the changes that have taken place.

We have many return visitors, and we hope to see you in the New Year!

Merry Christmas

Concord, Georgia
“one of the greatest museums ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2014

I thought the Warm Springs bike museum was awsome! I loved all of the old guns they were pretty cool. I thought the service was great. My most favorite part of the museum was the great escape motorcycle and terminator 3 bike and the free passes! signed Logan 9 yr old

Visited November 2014
artinmotionmuseum, Owner at Art In Motion Vintage Motorcycle Museum, responded to this review, November 23, 2014
Thank you Logan. I will not forget this young man. My grandson shares his name, Logan.

I enjoyed watching this little man as he wandered through the museum with eyes wide open and a big smile. He could hardly believe what he was seeing. He scrutinized lots of different antiques and other rare items as if he wanted to know all there was to know about each piece.

Among his comments, I can tell this is not the first museum this interesting 9 year old boy has seen, He was obviously educating himself while he is enjoying and discovering new subjects.

I am very pleased that we had the pleasure of meeting Logan and his mother. They just don't come any nicer. If we have the pleasure of having him visit us again, I will be sure to take him to our wax museum just for the pleasure of it. I know we can learn from him, and that includes Steve the Story Teller and Historian.