“Very good barbeque” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dallas, Texas
“Very good barbeque”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I stopped off in Villa Rica for lunch and was looking for another restaurant I had seen advertised, but came across Evan's Barbeque first. I decided that with a full parking lot during at lunch time, it was probably pretty good. I was not disappointed. I got a pork barbeque sandwich plate. The barbeque was very good. The fries were nothing to write home about, but not bad. The service was fast and pleasant. The dining room was clean, and the local art on the walls and big windows gave it a pleasant ambiance. I could have stood the music from the service area to be a little lower, but it wasn't bad. I enjoyed my lunch break there and thought the prices were reasonable. I will probably stop in again for a meal if I ever find myself back in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lithia Springs, Georgia
“Best of the best in Villa Rica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Love the menu everything is great. I have not been disappointed yet. I will eat here many more times . Almost forgot the have specials all the time just ask you will not be let down

Naples, Florida
“Great Regional food west of Atlanta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Just a few miles off of I 20 between Atlanta and Birmingham, we found Evan's and are we ever glad we stopped! Our server Robin was great. She sat down and explained all of the menu for we 1st timers. We had The Boss Hog sandwich and a smoked pork loin and sausage special plate. Both were sensational. Brunswick stew was good too. Varied Menu too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Douglasville, Georgia
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been to Evan's BBQ several times and we have always enjoyed our food. You get very large portions . The BBQ has a wonderful and full flavor. The BBQ egg rolls are wonderful and for the ones that like Fried Green Tomatoes and Collards and jalapeno cornbread they are awesome.
Great sweet tea. The staff is always so nice and friendly and very efficient. I look forward to going again real soon. If you are in the West Georgia area it would be worth the drive to eat at EVANS BBQ.

• Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent small-town BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch at this great little joint today, just a few miles from the highway and worth the trip. The BBQ egg rolls were delicious, and could be a light lunch in themselves. The sandwiches were tasty, and the BBQ was not too sweet, too salty, not overly-sauced, and very moist.
The restaurant is small, cozy, and the service was spot on. Why visit a big chain restaurant when you can have small-town BBQ?