“Luxurious camp” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp

You added Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp to your Saves list
Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Pantai Beloam No. 1 | Sekaroh, Jerowaru, Lombok 83672, Indonesia   |
Special Price
$33 off room rate
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Jerowaru
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Luxurious camp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I’ve just spend 4 days and 3 nights in Jeeva Beloam this November.

When I arrived at the airport, I am assuming that Jeeva Beloam has the same board as Jeeva Klui. Therefore I walked out to the airport looking for the wood sign board and ignore all the paper sign. When I couldn’t find where the sign is, I tried to call Jeeva Klui for the information (and I’m so glad that your phone works properly now, so I can talk to your professional staff). After I turned off my phone, the person from Jeeva Beloam is approaching me to pick me up.

After 2 hours road trip, I arrived to the camp and amazed with the view. There are 5 berugas located in front of the ocean, and my room is Beruga Telu. The room is clean, big and confortable. Every morning, the first thing I saw when I awaked and opened my eyes is the white sand beach from my window.

There is a lot of outdoor activities that you can do while staying in this camp. You can do snorkling, diving, sotf tracking, and cycling. I took cycling trip to Segui beach and a one day trip to Tanjung Ringgit and pink beach.

When I was there the wheather is great but too bad, the wind is quite strong so there is a lot of dust in my bathroom.

The food served in the tenda restaurant, the menus aren’t as much as in the waroeng (Jeeva Klui), but it taste great. The staff is very helpful, polite and friendly. Thanks to pak Iksan, pak Ona, pak Jum and all staff that I can’t remember your name (I apologize) for all of your hospitality.

For your information, Jeeva Beloam is a luxurious camp located in remote area. The electricity and the clean water is quite limited. So if you like the city life enviroment, Jeeva Beloam might not suitable for you.

I definitely will come back

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

While I stayed at Jeeva klui Resort, its management brought me to this upcoming Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp to view. (I didn't stay there.)

It's more than 2 hours drive from Jeeva klui, which is located at west part of Lombok, and you'll experience 11 km bumpy road drive on the way there.
This place is totally isolated, therefore water and electricity are limited.

If you don't mind to be away from civilization, it's a perfect place for you.
I can call it "Hidden Paradise".

There is a beautiful coral beach which is perfect for snorkelling. It's just about 5 minutes drive from this camp.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp? Share your experiences!