“The stay was ok it could have been better the room had a...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Valdosta-Conference Center

You added Days Inn Valdosta-Conference Center to your Saves list
Days Inn Valdosta-Conference Center
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1827 West Hill Avenue, I-75 Exit 16 & Highway 84, Valdosta, GA 31601   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #21 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Auburn, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I stayed here while working in the area. They had a very reasonable rate, most places were super high because of wild adventures. The room was nice and clean and there was on site laundry. The only thing that I didn't really like was that the air conditioning was by the bathroom and didn't really get cool until mid night.other than that I really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Raymond U, General Manager at Days Inn Valdosta-Conference Center, responded to this review, September 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your good stay at Days Inn Valdosta. We try very hard to provide clean rooms with everything working at a reasonable price. We hope to see you in the future when you are in our area.
Panama City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Hotel was an excellent value with friendly staff. Great access to I-75 and located in area with allot variety for dining. Parking area very well lit and safe. Washer and dryer on site very convenient and and only $1.00 per load.
I will stay there again my next trip

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your kind remarks about your stay at the Days Inn Valdosta. We try very hard to provide a good stay for our guest. Hope to see you in the near future.
Tifton, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Friday night, Memorial Day weekend at about 10:30 pm. I decided to find a room for my son & me after leaving Wild Adventures. Stopped at the Motel 8 first, $70+. Saw the Days Inn next door, young lady was friendly & got me a good deal on a smoking room, king size bed, upstairs. When I first opened door, just got a very faint smoke smell & that was the only time I smelled it. I did find a small roach on the wall, but I killed it before my son saw it :-) Had a small fridge & microwave in corner, big plus! Shower was a good size, clean towels, 2 small soaps & a yummy smelling shampoo. Bed was comfy, pillows were good. It was a good place to shower & sleep. TV was nice & they had the channels listed. Continential breakfast was not too good though. Not employees fault, but you cannot use microwave & toaster at same time for it will cause the breaker to trip. Causes a bit of a line when the lobby is full. Company should look into that. I just had a yogurt & some coffee. They did have milk, OJ, 2 types of cereal, bread for toast, oatmeal with a few mix-ins, frozen eggs & maybe a couple of other things. Not really a big deal, there is an IHOP in front of the hotels & a McDonalds across the street. I would stay here again, my 8 yr old son thought it was so fun! The clerks were friendly, it's hard to find good customer service these days.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thanks for telling us about the Great Deal that you had with us at the Days Inn Valdosta. We do have good rooms at a reasonable price with a great location. We hope to see you again in the near future

Been to Days Inn Valdosta-Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Valdosta-Conference Center

Address: 1827 West Hill Avenue, I-75 Exit 16 & Highway 84, Valdosta, GA 31601
Location: United States > Georgia > Valdosta
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #21 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Valdosta-Conference Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn Valdosta-Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Valdosta Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Valdosta-Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.