We've now stayed here a couple times when we've come to Wild Adventures. This hotel is both a Days Inn and Super 8. The Days Inn building is closer to the front and includes a microwave & mini refrigerator in the room, while the Super 8 building is farther back and does NOT include the microwave & mini refrigerator but is slightly less expensive. I'm not sure if the continental breakfast is offered to guests of both hotels or not. We stayed in the Days Inn building both times and the rooms were clean and neat.
There were only a couple issues. The first was finding electrical outlets in the room tight enough to make a connection for our phone chargers. The other was that our reservation was cancelled out on our second stay because when the hotel chose to process my credit card on check in day, prior to our arrival, the credit card company declined the charge because it came from out of state. There was no email or notification otherwise that the reservation was cancelled until we arrived and were advised of it. However, luckily, the hotel had rooms and honored the rate at which we had booked. No other issues otherwise.
There are quite a few restaurants and fast food places at this exit as well (Wendy's, Arby's, Outback, Olive Garden), as well as a ToysRUs, Michaels, Marshalls etc. The exit is also only about 10-15 minutes away from Wild Adventures Theme Park, which by itself, is several miles off of I-75.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book your room at Days Inn Valdosta hotel near many restaurants and the Valdosta Mall. We are convenient to Wild Adventures Theme Park and you will enjoy a memorable vacation at a rate that will make you smile. With free parking for your car, truck or RV and a convenient location near Interstate 75 and Exit 18, our hotel makes it easy to visit popular local attractions. Start your morning on the right foot with free Daybreak continental breakfast and a free copy of USA Today. Use our free Wi-Fi Internet access to update friends and family on your vacation before cooling off in our sparkling outdoor pool. All of the rooms in our pet-friendly Valdosta, GA, hotel are outfitted with flat panel TVs, microwaves and refrigerators. We offer suites as well as non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Valdosta/Near Valdosta Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Valdosta Hotel Valdosta
- Best Western Valdosta
- Best Western Hotel Valdosta
- Valdosta Best Western