I stayed here when taking two children to Wild Adventures..based on location and price. The hotel staff and room were excellent. The children enjoyed the pool. Our room was clean, and was quiet considering the number of people in the hotel. My problem began in the a.m. when we went for breakfast in Azaleas the inside restaurant.. we waited for a hostess to seat us for 15 minutes ..three tables needed clearing .. a waitress cleaned one, seated the people in front of us and then began yelling that it was " Megan's turn to clean the next one".. meanwhile we wait..The waitress that came to take our order.. Pointed to one of the children I was with ( a nine year old who had recently lost her mother to suicide) and said " MY daughter is six and she is chunky like this one and proceeded to pull up pics on her phone of her daughter". I wanted to take her aside and tell her what damage her words were doing...Meanwhile a roach is crawling on the wall at our booth and I ask another waitress for a napkin to kill it.. then laying it on her serving tray ..she said we have sprayed and sprayed and they still are a problem.. After 40 minutes we received our order of cereal/banana, 2 eggs/ english muffin and one order of pancakes that were burned.. I payed for our order because the children had already lost enough time in getting to the park.and even though they ate for free.. I felt the meal should have been comped entirely. When turning in my keys.. I related the service to the young man at the service desk. The hotel was comfortable and I recommend..juts don't visit the restaurant with high expectations..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Our Valdosta, Georgia Hotel's Southern Hospitality. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center of Valdosta, Georgia welcomes you to our Valdosta hotel. We offer you exemplary service and a great location that puts the best of Southern Georgia at your fingertips. Leisure guests appreciate our Valdosta hotel's location with its easy access to I-75 and US-84. You can visit nearby Valdosta State University or enjoy the wonders of Wild Adventures Theme Park. Nearby attractions also include the Azalea Trail, the Turner Center for the Arts and downtown Valdosta. Lodging in our hotel in Valdosta offers corporate guests a short commute to the James Rainwater Conference Center and the Azalea City Industrial Park. The Valdosta Regional Airport and Moody Air Force Base are easy to reach, as are the South Georgia Medical Center and Smith Northview Hospital. We have 4,500 sq. ft. of space for any meeting or social event in Valdosta. Our hotel's amenities provide you with a gracious welcome. You can feast on taste-tempting cuisine at our Azalea's Restaurant & Lounge. You can choose a room with contemporary decor, a family suite with bunk beds or a romantic Jacuzzi room for two. Take advantage of the outdoor pool and its sun deck. Our full-service Valdosta hotel is waiting to offer you the comforts of home in a soothing southern environment. Discover what makes us unique among Valdosta hotels when you book your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel Valdosta
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Conference Center
- Holiday Inn Valdosta
- Valdosta Holiday Inn