“Inconsistent service” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Valdosta, GA
“Inconsistent service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2006

The food at this new Chinese restaurant is ok. They are located on the outside of the Colonial Mall Valdosta which would be a good location for them since they could get before or after shoppers to dine there. The first time I went I was with someone and the food and service were ok. Not much attention from the waitress though. The second time I went, I was alone. It was so crowded, the hostess told me rudely to just sit anywhere, which I did. However, after getting my food and returning to my table, it was more than 20 minutes before the waitress stopped at my table to ask me if I needed anything and I had to flag her down to get that! I might consider eating there again because there is a wide variety of food on the buffet and it is pretty good in taste and freshness, but the service I received might hinder me from returning for awhile.

40% Recommend
Valdosta
“Most awful food and service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2006

Words cannot describe my overall experience at Fuji. The oysters I ate were warm and they actually charged me extra for eat one piece of crab leg. The service is lousy and the food wasn't all that "international." I do not recommend this place!