“Disgusting and expensive” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Madison, Florida
“Disgusting and expensive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This restaurant is marginal on a good day, but this evening it was awful. Came in at dinner time, there were only burnt, shriveled scraps in most of the buffet containers. Most were nearly empty. Nothing was fresh...there were only 2 other tables in the restaurant so it wasn't after a rush. Two "dinners" and 2 drinks @ $8.99 for buffet and $1.25 for drinks was outrageous. My daughter has liked the place which is why I've returned previously, but this was the last time. You can go down the street to numerous other restaurants and get fresh food for less money.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Merritt Island, Florida
“Unreal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

This place should not be in a mall but in its own building. Never had a bad time or food while here. Friendly staff and priced perfect for the product they put out.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hahira, Georgia
“An Endless Array of Choices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

There is always plenty of room at this restaurant, you eat at your own pace (buffet!) and as much as you want, and there are TONS of choices. What keeps this from getting an EXCELLENT are two factors. (1) Not terribly original in the choices department... there are two other restaurants of this TYPE in town and they ALL serve the same food though this one serves almost ALL the types that the other two serve put together. An (2) - the hot trays are all too frequently darn near or completely empty (or visibly OLD). A little more fresh and original and this would be a place I would go out of my way to mention to others. It's a GOOD value though, and with so many choices, it's a very good place to take the whole family.

Visited January 2013
Valdosta, Georgia
“Good food for a Chinese buffet.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Came here with a couple friends from work. I was actually pleasantly surprised by the selection on the buffet. They had quite a variety and it was all good and hot. I enjoyed relaxing in this place and never having to worry about running out of iced tea since the server was very attentive. I would recommend this place for an easy bit while at the mall.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Since I'm a student of Lowndes High and the Georgia Bridgemen, I'm around this area a lot and they've never really disappointed me in the dozens of times I've been in the past year. My friends and I always go there, since its so affordable. When I walk in the manager always smiles at me and it took barely any time for them to remember what I always order to drink. They've never been rude to me or my friends unlike many other restaurants. My only complaint is that they don't usually keep drinks full, but if you simply ask they will refill it without attitude. Long story short, I love this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere