“Ok foor HORRIBLE SERVICE” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 207 Restaurants in Valdosta
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Florida
“Ok foor HORRIBLE SERVICE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2009

Well my wife and I just came back from Austin’s and will never go back. When we first arrived we were seated pretty fast. Nice atmosphere. Waited about 15 minutes then our server, (never told us his name) asked us for drinks. We all order water which should have been simple for him. Well 15 minutes later we finally get our water. The server didn't explain anything on the menu, just a “what do you want." We ordered our food and my wife noticed we had no silverware. Well let’s just say we had our salads in front of us waiting with no silverware. So here we play the waiting game again. 15 minutes later I spotted our server and flagged him down and asked him for some silverware. We got our food which was not bad. NEVER saw our server again. No refills no nothing. Finally I flagged down someone which looked like a manager and asked him to please get my check. I explained the situation and all he said "well sometimes people slip through on this side of the restaurant." All i could say at that point was WOW. So in my option, go to something like an outback instead. You will save money and most likely get better service.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

washington state
“great steak, great prices, poor wine selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2009

I had a well-seasoned, perfectly cooked New York steak that was very tasty and a great value. The caesar salad was exceptionally good -- lemony, peppery -- not the typical bland caesar of many restaurants. To me, a great steak requires a big red wine, and Austins fails to deliver. It's wine list is pedestrian, and its wine glasses are tiny. detracting significantly from the total dining experience. On the positive side, what wine is available is very well-priced.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Usualy good but ever so...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2008

Usualy good but ever so often get a bad cut of meat

“Greatest Steaks!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2008

Greatest Steaks!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This place is delecious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2007