“Wow. Had never eaten at Fazoli's before and it was great” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 199 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Italian
Alabama
“Wow. Had never eaten at Fazoli's before and it was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We had never heard of Fazoli's before and stayed at a hotel near the restaurant. My husband didn't want to go there but I prevailed. He had to admit that I was right.The food was absolutely delicious and reasonable. Great service, too. Need to know if there are any Fazoli's near where we live.

Visited October 2013

Donalsonville, Georgia
“Always decent and fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We eat here almost every time we go to Wild Adventures. It is decent food at a reasonable price and kid friendly.

Visited July 2013
Deltona, Florida
“Good spaguetti”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Miss Fazoli's in Orange City, FL. It was a surprise to know they still exist in other parts of the country. We where looking for a place to have lunch on the way from Huntsville, whwn we have the surprise to see a Fazoli's. The flavor still the same and prices maybe a little bit higher (inflation??). The place was clean but they should train the employees a bit better. We do not want any of the combos, so we ask for something different. They have a special that was the same but $2.00 less. The employee did not inform us, so we end up paying $4.00 more for lunch.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
st. petersburg
“Good Italian food, fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

That's their motto, and spot on. Not extraordinary, but very good, certainly filling for a very reasonable price.
I was looking for something a little lighter for lunch, and although pasta doesn't really fill the bill in that department, they have a few things 400 calories or less. I chose the chicken, mushroom, Alfredo bake, which also had brocolli, covered (not smothered) with cheese. Upon ordering, I was asked if I wanted the small, I'm guessing the 400 calories, or the large, twice as much food, so, twice as many calories. I stayed with the small, and although not belly busting, enough for a lunch on the road. My friend had the meatball sub, which was fine with him.
I'd stop here again, but remember it is Italian, and would seem from what I saw ordered, and other reviews, there is a lot of food for a really low price.

Visited April 2013
Columbus, Mississippi
“First visit in Valdosta.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My kids told me this place was great. They mainly loved the new soda machine. However they to love the warm bread sticks. Food was good to.

Visited April 2013