“Its Great!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Thomasville, Georgia
“Its Great!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I love this place!! It has a variety and most of the time the service is awesome I LOVE GOING THERE AND EATING THE OYSTERS!! MY four year old enjoys the crabs so much..

Mount Desert, Maine
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

We had fairly low expectations but were pleasantly surprised with the sushi, salads, variety of dishes and taste. I think it was only $10 each, maybe $15. There is only beer and wine and the waiter had very little command of English but overall it was a good experience.

Valdosta, Georgia
“Waste of Money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I went to this place the other day. Let's just say, we should have known better to have gone in...especially since it was Saturday and hardly anyone was there. If anyone knows Valdosta, this place thrives off good and fabulous shops and let me tell you... the parking lot was three cars from being empty all together.
Desperately seeking good food and ready to eat quick, we went inside, made our plates and sat down.
Let me tell you something, not one thing in that place was good! My husband bit into a Chinese doughnut(a biscuit covered in sugar...or suppose to be) and he instantly started gagging! It was salt instead of sugar!!! This alone tells you that they don't taste their own food!
I then tried the general tso chicken and it tasted like vomit! The chicken was rancid!
We decided to leave immediately. We talked to the owner and he swore it was "great food"...if it was such "great food", that place would have been packed.
On top of that, the bill was $29 and he would not lower the bill even though the food was pure crap!!!
My point...AVOID THIS PLACE!!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Valdosta
“Chinese food at its Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

What doesn't this establishment have? I can't think of anything! It has a sushi bar, a salad bar, and rows and rows of every kind of Oriental dish that you could possibly want. I dislike extremely chicken gizzards - but I tried one and found it delicious. It's the only place that I will eat them. The price is uncommonly low for what you get. I eat there quite a bit!

Visited January 2014
Valdosta, Georgia
“The better of the buffets in Valdosta.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We have tried several of the buffet restaurants in Valdosta, and this is the best of them all. The selection is pretty extensive. The sushi is very good and the 'BBQ Pork' is extremely good. The spring and egg rolls are tasty, the Peanut Chicken, the chicken wings, the lo mein, the hibachi grill - all are average to above average. The hot and sour soup is not very good, though. They also offer the typical pre-made desert items.

• Visited November 2013