“Clean, nice, friendly staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Free Hot Breakfast & Wifi
Ranked #2 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Clean, nice, friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a one room suite here for two nights with our 2,1, and newborn. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Even the housekeeping staff was very friendly. The pool was nice and had a neat indoor/outdoor pool. Breakfast was good, dinner was good- they served Mac and Cheese, chicken tenders, hot dogs, soup, salad, and Nachos one night. They also offer free popcorn and soft drinks everyday from 3-10pm.
We really enjoyed our stay here and will be back again whenever we need a hotel stay!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We were on our way to Ft. Lauderdale, at about the half way point of our drive, when we stopped here. Check in was convenient and flawless with a slight discount due to after midnight check in.
The room was absolutely spotless, yes, as in clean, tidy, fresh, smelled good, linens clean and fresh. Bathroom was beautifully clean, up to date, plenty of towels, wicked awesome shower with body soap, shampoo and conditioner dispensers in the shower. And plenty of hot water for 2 consecutive long showers.
Complimentary continental breakfast was very nice and much appreciated but by this time Drury Inn Suites Valdosta had already won my 5 star rating.
GREAT JOB! LOVED OUR STAY!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Indian Shores, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

We have stayed here a couple of times on our travels. The hotel is comfortable and clean - although this is the second time I found a fair amount of pet hair on the lounge chair in the room. Also I had to take the stairs since I have a fear of dogs and a woman entered the elevator with 2 huge ones. The staff is all very friendly and helpful. The "kickback" dinner with 3 alcohol drinks is nice but not extremely healthy or tasty. Gets boring after a night or two. Breakfast offers a nice variety. Be careful on weekends - lots of families with kids. It's a great value for them considering dinner & breakfast is included along with a nice size pool & hot tub. We will probably look for another hotel in the area that doesn't allow pets just because of my fear of dogs. Nothing I can hold against them though.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My family and I were on a road trip heading up to the blue ridge mountains from florida and needed a half way point to stay the night. Of all the places we've stayed before we decided to try out the Drury Inn Suites. I have nothing but great things to say about this place, starting with Chrys that works the font desk, what a personality! She really made us feel welcomed and even recommended a great BBQ place to eat at. Truly the best customer service I have experienced. My room was VERY, VERY clean,so was the bathroom, although it's a pet friendly facility, you can't tell, there's no trace of "pet odor" at all, even though my little ones suffer from allergies, they never once had a reaction. The hotel is nicely decorated, the room was large enough to comfortably accommodate my family, the bed and pillows felt nice. They have a nice size swimming pool for the kids to play with an outdoor sitting area as well as a small gym. They offer free cocktails and food for the guest as well as a nice selection of hot breakfast. Its a family and pet friendly facility and can't go wrong with this hotel. We were given a room on the 6 floor which was very quiet. I do recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying again.

Room Tip: Get a room on the higher floors since pet owners prefer lower floors for easier access to walk their...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Lucerne, Switzerland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Stayed there for a week on a business trip. The hotel is clean, but could improve: Hair in the bathroom and on the linens (Hate to pick those remains by hand before getting to bed for the first time). Also, the window wash´t clean from the inside (Why do people have to lean their head against the window when they look out?).
Didn´t eat there, but the pop corn machine in the afternoon was a great thing. Fitness is small, but has the essential things like water, towel and running machines. The pool is fine, the hot tub too. Didn´t really have to deal too much with the staff, but the people I spoke to were all friendly. Especially to mention an African American lady who was very nice.
Among the hotels in Valdosta, this is probably still the best value for your money.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Thank you so much for your candid review of our property! We are happy to hear that you think we’re the best value in Valdosta. I am glad you were able to experience our indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub, and enjoyed the popcorn. I am so sorry to hear of the housekeeping issues upon your arrival. I can assure you that this is not a typical Drury experience. We have addressed this issue with our Housekeeping team and we have developed a plan to ensure that this does not happen again. I hope you will continue to choose Drury Hotels in your future travels. Please contact us with any additional feedback.

Thanks and we hope see you again soon!
Tiffany D.
Parrish, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We loved this hotel so much that when we travelled up toward Atlanta we booked the one there too.very family friendly, rooms were large and arranged well, friendly staff, and a great value. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

First of all to " 654Joyce".... I have been staying at this location for over 3 months. I have personally seen the way the cleaning staff services the rooms after guests stay with pets. It was like a whirlwind of housekeepers making sure there was no "trace" of pets left behind. They even steam cleaned the entire room. I would be more concerned with hotels that don't allow pets because people sneak them into the room after they check in. Which prevents the staff of properly cleaning the room. The staff ( front desk, GM, AGM, Sales, kitchen, and housekeeping ) here at this hotel are the most professional, caring and friendly staff I have ever met. I travel a lot in my line of work and would highly recommend Drury Inn & Suites to anyone. I have stayed at all the major chains ie: Marriott, Holiday Inn, Country Inn, and others, this by far is the BEST!!!!!!! My only wish is that this chain was more available around the US. They are building more so this will not be an issue to much longer. To the staff at the Drury Inn....Thank you very much for the "family" atmosphere you have provided and for making me and my family feel " at home" staying with you. I will most definitely stay again at this hotel.

Room Tip: If you travel with family get the suite if available.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta? Share your experiences!