“Good Place for a Good Night's Sleep” 4 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Valdosta Mall to your Saves list
Super 8 Valdosta Mall
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1389 N. St. Augustine Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602   |
Ranked #19 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Hotel lobby very nice, rooms gross. One big lady with red hair is loud and obnoxious (I am not her baby). When I enter my room, I was overwhelmed with cig. smoke. The room was dusty, mirrors dirty, very outdated. I was afraid to take off my shoes because of the filthy carpet. Update the rooms and get rid of bad help.

Room Tip: Do not stay here run if you see the red head. She wants your husband
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Vanessa B, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Valdosta Mall, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor. It is our desire that our guest are treated with respect and feel comfortable at our hotel and I do apologize that you did not feel this way while checking in/ checking out during your stay. I do wish you had alerted me of the situation so that I could have seen what was going on and taken the matter in hand. As for the room and it not being up to standard, did you call the front desk staff and let them know? They would have been glad to get you another room that would have been more to your liking. Please know that should you ever find yourself in our area again, you are welcome and we will try our best to make your stay more enjoyable the next visit. Thank you again.
Memphis, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

This motel is adjacent and desked with the Day's Inn, a sister property. The Day's Inn was booked up so I stayed at the Super 8. On the way to the room I noticed the elevator and walkways weren't the cleanest so I was leary as I entered the room. I was glad to see the room was VERY clean. The bed was comfortable as were the pillows. The AC was functioning and I slept very well.

The only thing I was dissapointed in was no HBO!?!?

I would stay at this location again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor. I am glad that your were able to sleep well in the room that was given to you. It is our desire to make sure our guest have a clean, comfortable and affordable stay at our Super 8 Valdosta Mall. I am also glad that you brought up about the walkways and hallways, it is not our desire that any part of our hotel be dirty and cause questionable doubts to enter our guest minds about the cleanliness of their room. I can assure you, you will not find the hallways and walkways that way again should you visit with us in the future. And I hope you do if you are ever in the Valdosta area. Thanks again!!

Been to Super 8 Valdosta Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Valdosta Mall

Address: 1389 N. St. Augustine Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602
Location: United States > Georgia > Valdosta
Ranked #19 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Valdosta Mall 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Valdosta Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Valdosta Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.