“NICE HOTEL!!!” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta
Los Angeles, California
“NICE HOTEL!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for the 1st time back in March of 2010 for a oneday business trip and the stay was great.Clean room and great staff and I had no problems. I returned to this hotel last Tuesday for a business meeting. At check in the staff was great. I checked in around 10:45am and I had drove all night. After I got into my room I went into the bathroom and the shower head was broken, I called the desk to ask if they could please get maintance to my room as I needed to shower and I had a 2pm meeting. At around 1:30pm no one had come to the room, so on my way out I told the person at the desk again about the problem in the shower. I returned around 6pm I went to my room and still it was not fixxed I had to go to the desk again for a 3rd time. Finally after 7 hours they got maintance to the room it took him less then 10 min to repair the problem. I had to stay another day due to my meeting. On the 2nd night I noticed very thick spider webs on the ceiling by the curtins something I was not happy about. You would think that would be something housekeeping would notice and take care of. This wasnt like it was when I stayed there 2 years ago. But the stay was ok I guess still had the same great Manager and desk staff that I remember.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
lavinasada, General Manager at Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center, responded to this review, December 27, 2011
We're very sorry that you encountered any problems with your stay and we thank you for bringing those to our attention. Those problems will be fixed immediately. We here at the Hampton Inn and Suites try to make every guest comfortable and pleased with their stay. We hope that you enjoyed the rest of your time here and we hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Cumming, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

We stayed here last summer on our way from Atlanta to Orlando. It was a perfectly nice place to sleep, breakfast buffet was adequate, room was very clean. Since it was just a waystation for us I can't review any of the amenities, but the pool looked nice, even if it seemed a little small for the number of rooms in the hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Valdosta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

Lavina and her staff was more than Outstanding! They were so accomodating, we didn't want to leave. WoW, what service, never needed anything, they already thought of it!! We had 190 people for our meeting at the Conference Center and 90 percent stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites there on 2 Meeting Place Drive in Valdosta and I am still getting great reviews on the Hotel we (IPPS group) selected. Thanks to Lavina and her wonderful and knowledgeable staff. We would diffently come back!!

Room Tip: Great conveinent to the Conference Center (say 15 steps out the front door to the Rainwater Conferen...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Elkin, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

Very clean, up-to-date, and well maintained facility. Entire staff friendly and eager to help in any way. Breakfast was very good and staff always helpful. One morning we ate a little late, but the staff made sure we had everything we needed before putting away breakfast items. Really nice to be able to walk across the street to the convention center. We would highly recommend to others passing through this area who appreciate southern hospitality in a hotel setting. We live in NC but have really enjoyed our visits to Georgia. Your hotel gets our vote for great accommodations and a well trained and friendly staff.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
lavinasada, General Manager at Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center, responded to this review, October 26, 2011
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Suites and for taking the time to give your valuable feedback. It has been a pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will always do everything possible to merit the confidence you have shown in us.

Concord, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

The hotel and staff could not have been more helpful!! Hotel is clean and quiet. The breakfast staff was extremely friendly and kind to all of their guests. Will definitely stay there again

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Thank You, for all compliments. It has been a pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will always do everything possible to merit the confidence you have shown in us.

Melbourne, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

Nice place to relax and enjoy a good rest. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the breakfast (especially peach/apple juice) was delicious. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast room lady even remembered me simply because I enjoyed the juice so much on our first stopover. The public areas are decorated for the season and that is appreciated and enjoyed. Definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Yass, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

We stayed at this hotel enroute from Orlando to Knoxville with our three boys.

The hotel check-in process was very quick and easy and the staff were very friendly. We did arrive at around 1pm and checked to see if a room was available and it was, without any hassles at all we were given our room keys and off we went.

The room was of good size and had a sofa bed. The extra bed was hand for our 12 year old. The room had a desk with a comfortable work chair and there was plenty of lighting in the room. The internet access was fast and reliable. The hotel has been updated, the carpeting looks great as does the foyer area and the corridors.

There was no wait for the elevators even though the hotel was very full.

I am a HHonors Diamond member and upon arrival I noticed that there was reserved parking for Diamond members! First time I have ever seen this!

The breakfast area was very clean and tidy. The breakfast area was full but after a couple of minutes we were able to find enough space for the 5 of us to sit down. The breakfast was great, the area was spotlessly clean and the staff were super friendly.

The location of the hotel was fine, near the I-75 and also near Wal-Mart and some restaurants.

This hotel also has a laundry which costs $1 per load (for the washer), and $1 for the dryer.

Overall recommended.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a higher floor and close to the elevators. The noise was minimal on the non-highway...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
lavinasada, General Manager at Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center, responded to this review, October 11, 2011
Thanking for choosing the Hampton Inn Suites and for taking the time to give your valuable feedback. It has been a pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will always do everything possible to merit the confidence you have shown in us.

Lavina Sadarangani

Been to Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center? Share your experiences!