“Very pleased” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in Valdosta
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Very pleased”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

I stayed here while visiting Valdosta for a job interview. It is just minutes off of I-75 so it is a very convenient stop after a long drive. I very much enjoyed the decor - the whole hotel is very modern from the lobby to the breakfast area to the rooms. The location is very convenient if you need to get anything or you want somewhere to eat - it is right across from the Valdosta Mall and there are probably upwards of 10-15 restaurants within a mile of this hotel. I also had some of the best sleep I have ever had in a hotel - I think they must have just replaced the mattresses this year. No complaints here, and I don't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone thinking about visiting Valdosta.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Fayetteville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Courtyard Marriott. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and well organized. The bed and bath linens were fresh. I loved the fact that it had both a microwave and small refrigerator. We got lucky and had a third floor room with a small balcony. It was a beautiful weekend so we were able to enjoy time in the fresh air from our room! What a bonus! I would certainly make Courtyard Marriott my hotel of choice when in Valdosta!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We used a rest area coupon for this property on the way to Florida. We were not sorry and would not hesitate to stay here again. It does not have a free breakfast (only free coffee/tea) but you can purchase a wide variety of items from their Bistro, including Starbucks. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly. Restaurants and shopping are close and numerous!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Stayed here during interview process with local company. Clean room, great location, friendly people, the breakfast was EXCELLENT! So much better than the continental breakfast, even made it to go so we could get out the door! Nice pool and spa, I always enjoy a nice fitness room. The only complaint was the wall was a bit thin and I could hear the the TV in the next room. We debated complaining about it but the guest must have turned it off on his own…. so it was a peaceful night sleep!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Vancouver, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Clean, nice large rooms, great comfy bed, friendly staff, a relaxing outdoor hot tub under the stars and a hotel within walking distance to places to eat, a drug store and even a major mall. What more do you need? Perfect for the overnite stop or longer. Looking at some of these other reviews we wonder what some people are thinking?! The parking spaces were normal size, unless you had a huge SUV or something. The hotel grounds are fine, the area is quiet off the road. The hotel staff even went out of their way to show an NFL game in the lobby that wasn't available on the room TV's. If traveling thru Valdosta this is a good stop. We'll be back!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Bradenton, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had a handicapped room that was not fitted to Marriott standards. It had no assist bars for the toilet. and only one bar at the front for entry to the tub.

Additionally, the sheet on the bed was the wrong size and rolled up under my wife causing her to not sleep very well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I made a reservation to stay one night at the Courtyard in Valdosta as we visited the Valdosta State University campus. We checked in late. The staff at the desk were friendly and helpful. I watched as a staff member assisted a guest with a restaurant recommendation and directions. The lobby was clean and nice. The room was clean. The view was what was expected...the parking lot and I-75. The decor was nice. The bed was very very comfortable and we had a good nights sleep. The rate was about $100 and that was reasonable for this hotel. I would recommend this place to someone else and I would stay here again. It is right off I-75 and extremely convenient to the traveler on the interstate.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Valdosta? Share your experiences!