“Beautiful restaurant, great waiter average food” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Beautiful restaurant, great waiter average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The best part of our meal was the waiter. Personable, attentive and efficient. Food was what you expect from a chain restaurant. The seasoning was good. Remember you're in Valdosta home to Visalia onions so they're in everything! My pasta was way over cooked but tasty, but I was full from the tower of handmade onion rings anyway. They were light and yummy. My daughter really enjoyed the cookie sundae desert.

Visited August 2013

Florida
“Yummy Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

The service was great! We ate here every night of our 3 night trip. The outside patio was nice and relaxing. We never dined inside. It was walking distance of our hotel, so we could work off some of those calories going back to our room because we stuffed ourselves every night! I now look for this restaurant in new cities I travel too!

Visited July 2013
Cleveland, Georgia
“Holy Cow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was eating alone, so I sat at the bar. Great service. The oriental chicken and shrimp salad was one of the best salads that I've ever had. I usually try to split my meals among several restaurants so life on the road isn't so boring. It was so amazing, that I came back for a second time in the same week.

Added benefit: The cost of the meal was significantly lower than most other restaurants that serve similar dishes.

• Visited August 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“Great Meal & Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of trying Cheddar's in Valdosta and it was great!!! The atmosphere, the food and the drinks were excellent and I can't wait to have them again the next time I'm in town!!! Great overall experience!!!

• Visited August 2013
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Best waitress I've had in a while”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Came to Valdosta for wild adventures with boyfriend. We were trying to find somewhere good to eat since we didn't know anything around. We asked the lady at public and she referred us to cheddars. Read reviews and still wanted to go. I was expecting bad service because of the review but that is not what I received. We were sat immediately on a Sunday night. We were greeted in a timely manner and she was wonderful. We told her we were from out of town and she took care of us completely. She helped us choose what we wanted and our drinks were always filled. She was an amazing waitress and person. The food was delicious. I had the New Orleans pasta and boyfriend had steak and tenders w mashed potatoes and broccoli casserole.. We will come back again!!

• Visited July 2013