“Good buffet and service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 200 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Indian
South Georgia
“Good buffet and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

The food was very good, not spicy. The wait staff was extremely attentive and friendly. I liked everything I tried. Will go there again and let our friends know to try. Keep up the good friendly service. Also, I did notice they got an "A" inspection rating, big bonus in my book.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Valdosta, Georgia
“Excellent Indian lunch buffet.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Very good food, service and value. At lunch, they had 8-9 main dishes. The food was very good, especially for a buffet. They had vegetable, chicken and lamb dishes - I am not familiar enough with Indian food to give names of dishes -and all were very. Highly recommend Passage to India in Valdosta.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Never tried Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Never in my life had I tried Indian good and after coming here I'm hooked! Owner and staff are always nice and ready to help, not to mention the great atmosphere! Cannot recommend this restaurant enough!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Hidden Gem in Valdosta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Traveling north from St. Petersburg FL we always make Passage to India a must on our way. We have eaten Indian food all over the world and I would put Passage to India amongst some of the best we've had. Sauces are fresh tasting while still retaining great complexity and depth of flavor. The menu ranges from all of the familiar favorites to more interesting regional dishes. Service is warm and the owners are delightful! A welcome surprise in the land of fried food and BBQ.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Indian Food - Worth the Drive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We first stopped at Passage2India for lunch on our way to Florida. They offered a lunch buffet with several items on it that were only plant-based foods (no meat, cheese, or dairy) that suited our preference exactly and served it with whole wheat Chapatti. The food was excellent and service attentive even for a buffet. We enjoyed our experience so much that we timed our return trip from Florida so that we could again be at Passage2India for their lunch buffet. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area or need a place for a wonderful lunch while driving on I-75. It is well worth the drive.

• Visited March 2013