“Are you trying to run off your customers?” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #82 of 199 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: American
Valdosta, Georgia
“Are you trying to run off your customers?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

My husband and I have enjoyed Creekside since they opened. We go just about every Saturday night. We love to sit outside on the Patio and have always had excellent food and service. However, since the changes have been made in Jan, it sucks!!! We feel like they are trying to run off their customers!! They have removed the Creekside Salad and twice baked potatoe. Both our absolute favorites! We can get average food anywhere. The guitar players are wonderful, however, they are so loud, you can't have dinner conversation over the music without screaming!! What's up Creekside????? We will be looking for other places to go!

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Nashville, Tennessee
“Valentine's day mess”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

I made res. for V-day dinner thur. When we got there we were put in the bar area at a tall table. Not what I was expecting for dinner date with my wife. We had no waitress but a bartender. Thinking there was a mistake I went to talk to the host who was useless. He said there was nothing he could do. When I said we had no waitress he said it was the bartender , for dinner on Valentines day PLEASE!!!He didn't even make an effort to make things better.. Terrible!!! Missed dinner had to go to Zaxbys and get chicken. Thanks guys! Wont be going back .

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Live Oak, Florida
“Met up with some friends”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

So we had some friends of ours, another couple ask us to meet up here. I had been here once before, seemed like it was an older crowd. I am in my 40's but I saw a lot of people my folks age then. Back then we came to see a band on this visit however no band just extremely loud music and still the older crowd. The facility itself is starting to show it's age, it's time for a face lift. One of the biggest complaints I have is the food. The menu is way too pricey, drinks are reasonable and the service was good. I have heard they are trying to sell the place, maybe a new owner can breathe some life into this place.

“Great atmosphere, average food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Great lively atmosphere with live music. Food average but not bad. I'll be back and hope they book a better band.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hahira, Georgia
“Best meal in 10 years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I must have passed this place hundreds of times but it's hard to see, tucked away in a cozy little area near a creek, as it's name implies. "Fresh oysters" is also a scary statement in a land bound area... but based on the suggestion of someone else, I chanced it. Not only are the oysters so fresh they need to have their mouth's slapped, the prime rib is aged to perfection and cooked with such skill, the first mouthful was almost a moment that froze time. I could ask for a little less salt in the twice baked potato, but the finesse that the onion straws were prepared with (feather light, crispy, perfectly seasoned, and best of all no grease!!!), and the generosity of the drinks, made up for it. We dined mid week which makes it a little (lot) quieter than I am told it can be (they have a live band and dance floor, you do the math), so they offer a little of everything that will give such a place longevity. Sublime food, great drinks, dance floor, live music, you name it. A great place for anything from a couple of after work Friday night drinks and a light nosh, to an impressive date meal, or some dancing and drinking/snacking, while enjoying a live band. Add this to your bucket list and you won't be sorry.

• Visited July 2013