“Great All Kind of attraction” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Valdosta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Theme park. Water park. Animal park. Wild Adventures has it all for less. Journey to a place where animals rule, water flows and animals play. Located in Southern Georgia, Wild Adventures is a convenient day trip from Alabama, Florida and Georgia or a welcome stop from your family road trip on I-75. With many lodging options just minutes away, Wild Adventures is perfect for a family getaway.
Woodstock,ga
“Great All Kind of attraction”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2007

I really liked it. I visited most of the theme park in FL. I have 1 yr and 4 yr old i just want to try this . It is great. Lot kids attaction and lots of kids rides. Plus lot of adults attraction too.
Most of all it is mixed version of animal kingdom, six flags and white water. For 49 bugs we can enjoy all at one time. We spend 2 days here almost we spend our 8 hrs both day. We still missed most of the rides. Every one is friendly. Parking is little bit expensive. Better park just oppisite to the park for $3 instead of 7.

It is not comparable to other parks.But i liked the variety.
Money is worth it

3 attraction reviews
“Not good after Thanksgiving”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2007

We've been to Wild Adventures before and thoroughly enjoyed it. This time part of the park was closed because of the cool weather (the water park). We knew this going in, but what we didn't know was that half of the other rides were closed for lack of employees. The park was also supposed to be decorated nicely for Christmas, but we didn't see much. Very dissappointing!

Georgia
“not what it used to be”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2007

We just got back from wild adventures and they have around 55 rides and half of them were closed down, we went for 3 days instead of 2 because the manager gave us a free pass for all of us to get in again for free but if they had not done that we would have left and went on to florida. Wild adventures used to be so much fun and had so many rides. It was bought out by another comany and is just not the same anymore, we had 4 teenagers with us and we all had fun but it was riding the ame rides over and over again. If they dont change and start having their rides open then we will not be going back. Food is WAY over priced. I recommend everyone seeing the hypnotist show !!!! it is great.

georgia
“wild adventures disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2007

This attraction always seems to be short handed. I have found on numerous visits that many of the rides are closed. They promote a gold pass that is supposed to allow you access to rides that otherwise cost extra, but they don't tell you that some of those rides are routinely closed. I have heard many lame excuses for these closings. ex: we are training, its too cloudy. we forgot to print waiver forms. our people are running other rides. come back later. I live about 70 miles away and I am tired of being treated like a number. I strongly recommend you spend your hard earned money somewhere else. Maybe in the future they will change. It could be a great place. from a gold pass owner in ocilla ga

Mobile, al
“The kids loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2007

We just returned from this park. My 1 and 3 year old little boys loved this park. I also took my 4 year old neice and 8 year old nephew who also had a blast! THere was something for everyone to do. There is also a huge waterpark inside complete with slides and a lazy river that the kids enjoyed spending time at. I think the parking was kind of steep at $7 per car per day. You are already paying $45 and tax to enter the park, you gotta park somewhere. I had a coupon to save $5 off tickets that I had found on a package of sunbeam bread at a grocery store in Pierson, Ga. The coupon says save $5 on regular ticket price of $39.99. Well the price had gone up to $44.99 with the kids tickets being $39.99 , but the ticket lady would only take 5 of the adult $44.99 tickets. I argued that she should take it off of the 4 childrens tickets priced $39.99 like the coupon says instead of the 2 adult tickets. To no avail, she said the coupon is only for adult tickets. But all in all it wa sworth it. The shows were cute and there was alot of stuff to see and do. It is not comparable to a bigger theme park , but for smaller children this is definitley the place to go. The crowds were very thin and even on the popular rides we waithed no more than 15 minutes.