“Great place to enjoy your off time” 5 of 5 stars

101-A South Patterson Street, Valdosta, GA 31061
229-245-9987
Improve this listing
Valdosta, Georgia
“Great place to enjoy your off time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This place has a wonderful atmosphere. Dark colors and a warm, welcoming environment, with a nice selection of cigars, pipes, pipe tobacco, humidors,lighters, cutters, wine, beer and beverages. The owners are very knowledgeable and welcoming. They have a great ventilation system in all rooms. The people complaining about not being able to bring your own cigar and smoke it dont understand the concept of B&Ms. In most if not all B&Ms, bringing your own cigar and smoking it is like bringing your own food to a high end restaurant, its rude and not normal. Im sure once you become a regular buyer, bringing your own cigars shouldnt be a problem. The only way they can stay open and in business if for people to come there and purchase their products, which by the way are at fair prices. They do have military and student discounts too.

Visited October 2013

Jacksonville
“Nice place but unfriendly”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had a few days work in Valdosta and love cigars so I checked out the place. Very nice set up with a nice humidor and 2 private rooms. I ordered a glass of wine and took a cigar out of my pocket. I thought that the owner was going to kick me out on the street. He yelled at me from about 10 feet away "we don't allow you to bring your own cigars in here". He is a very unfriendly person and would not even serve the wine. I had a few hours to kill so I asked him to show me the cigars that were in the humidor. I bought a $6.50 cigar and had two glasses of wine which all came to $21.00 + tip. I noticed that there was only one person in the place for the hour or so that I was there, it may have something to do with the owners attitude and the fact that you must buy his cigars. seems to me that if he allowed people to bring their own cigars that they would come into the place and probably would purchase wine and beer and bring back friends and probably would purchase cigars as they became more familiar with the owner and store. the next time I am in Valdosta I will not go back to this place.

Visited January 2013
7 attraction reviews
“Nice little set up.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Nice place but could stand to have a friendlier atmosphere. Female clerk not very courteous. Overall, nice setup.

Valdosta, Georgia
“Absolute delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

This establishment is a true gem in Valdosta. The ventilation system is superb and the cafe offers a variety of rooms to sit in. The owners are very welcoming and extremely knowledgeable. I have visited this cafe a few times, taking a group of friends each visit and everyone loves it. The variety of cigars offered is the best in town!!!!

Visited January 2012