“We had a good meal” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
North GA
“We had a good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Saw other bad reviews but we had a good meal at a reasonable price. Service was good when we first arrived (probably because there were only about 5 other customers there) but as it got busier we could see they needed more staff. Cannot complain at all about the food - had slices of avocado as toppings and everything tasted fresh. Would not hesitate to return.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cornersville, Tennessee
“Bad Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

The food was ok but service was bad. Waiter was nice. The only thing was it took forever to get our food I think it was like 45 minutes or more. One man from a family got up and had enough and said ill pay for what I got and walked out cause it took so long. I would not go here again!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Rude!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately, I was not able to try the food here so I can't say anything about it. I came with my friend who has epilepsy and a service dog. They made us wait 15 minutes to talk to a manager because the service dog was with us. After that, they still refused us service, which is illegal. The waitress was very rude about it and the manager never even came out of the back. Needless to say, we left and I would never eat here. Go to El Cazador.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“DONT EAT HERE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Food was terrible, service was terrible, taco bell is better and cheaper!! Trust me don't go here or you will say that guy told me so

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Cheapest mexican restaurant in Valdosta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I love this restaurant! I go there evey time i go visit my family in valdostanever had any problems. Try the Quesadilla Fajita is the best and also the 2x1 margarita

• Visited February 2013