“Absolutely excellent for the price!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Valdosta Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Valdosta Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Valdosta Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4025 Northlake Drive, NE corner of I-75 and Exit 22, Valdosta, GA 31602   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta
Lakeland, FL
“Absolutely excellent for the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We spent one night here on our way to Atlanta. I would not call the room a suite, but it was a very large, well appointed room with a beautiful king bed. I have stayed in better hotels but for the price of about $100, none better than this one. The staff was courteous, helpful and displayed a good sense of humor. Parking is free as was the WiFi, things costs extra at more expensive hotels. The complimentary full breakfast was a delightful surprise. If I could suggest one thing I would have the management change it would be a better grade of TP. Not the worst ever, but it could substitute for fine grain sanding paper. But that minor point aside, I will choose the Best Western Plus again when we are in Valdosta.

Room Tip: Hotel is pet friendly on first two or three floors so they gave us a higher floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Park City, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My family and I stayed here for an overnight stop on a road trip. The hotel is not at the main Valdosta exit, so you will need to drive to the next exit for many food options and such. The staff is friendly and check in was easy. We had a two room suite. The pull out sofa bed was terrible. However, I must say that when I called to make the reservation, I was advised that it was not comfortable. But my question is, if they know it isn't, why not try and do something about it. I found several things on the floors (food, play dough, etc), which lead me to believe that the floors had not been vacuumed to well. Also, the bathroom was in need of some extra cleaning. Pool area was nice and the breakfast was a normal hotel breakfast. I also realize that this is a pet friendly hotel, however there were dogs EVERYWHERE! So if that is an issue for you, might need to look somewhere else.

All and all this was an OK place to stay for an over night stop. If we had been staying longer, I probably would have asked for a better cleaning of the room.

Jacksonville, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Convenient location. Very clean and nicely decorated. We had two rooms (living and sleeping) which impressed my 8 yr. old Granddaughter. Breakfast offered much more than the usual. I would highly recommend this hotel.

miami, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Very Spacious and comfortable rooms. Nice size TV Great staff .Breakfast was good, but I wish they would stay open a little longer than 9:30 am. Especially on weekends. All day coffee in lobby was a great idea.

Sanibel Island, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We were very happy with our stay for 1 night in a 1st floor suite. On a road trip, we just slept, got up, and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. Rooms were very clean and quiet. There is a nice area outside for pets to walk and go to the bathroom. Very convenient to the interstate. We would definitely remember this hotel and return during road trips in the future.

Room Tip: Corner suite on 1st floor was pet friendly and quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We decided to stay here for one night on our way home. Everything was clean and in great shape. The room was larger than expected. We (two adults and one child) stayed for under one-hundred dollars. Breakfast the next morning was the standard buffet...except the sausage gravy. It was excellent...nearly tasted homemade. If you need a quiet place in southern Georgia, this is it.

Lee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The promotion is stay three nights get a night free it has been over a week and we still have not been emailed our voucher. I called to ask about and the man I spoke with was very belittle and mean. He wanted to know where I was staying so he could call the hotel and get after the staff. They did nothing wrong, I simply wanted to know about the voucher.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Valdosta Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!