“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Valdosta Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Valdosta Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Valdosta Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4025 Northlake Drive, NE corner of I-75 and Exit 22, Valdosta, GA 31602   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Port Charlotte
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in May for one night, I would stay any time I am in the area. The room was great, it was clean and spacious and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was delicious! The pool was clean the lobby was nice and gives a good first impression. I was not a fan of Best Western hotels but this stay changed my mind.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Thomasville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We live in Thomasville which is not far from Valdosta. When we go to visit we like to stay with family but with three kids it gets too crowded. We decided to stay at this hotel because it was close to their house. This place is awesome!! The most clean, comfortable nice rooms you will ever stay in for the price!! We wanted to move in. Staff was great!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Let me first start off by saying this is my family's 1st time at a Best Western - we are Hilton loyal, diamond members. BUT, we decided to try something new for our stay as we were booking only 1 week in advance. The place was clean, the room spacious, the beds comfie.. The staff were very friendly. The breakfast was like eating out at a restaurant. Dogs allowed for only $20 a night - big area to walk them in.. So why just the "average" rating? Well, the noise level coming in from the room above us for 2 nights was INSANE. I will just make a long story short in saying we had a melt down from my son at the local theme park because of lack of sleep (noise between 11pm and 1am) and we ended up leaving the park early. Tried to come back and get some rest after taking showers, before dinner - ha! The woman and her 2 kids above us were on a rampage - after complaining for the 2nd day in a row, guest services told us that it was a different guest and eventually the lady ended up coming downstairs and telling the staff that she "could not control her children" and wanted another room. I COULD NOT BELIEVE it. How in the world could a national hotel chain allow this? A guest basically stating that they would "not behave" or be compliant is absurd. There were also kids in the pool area that seemed to have no parents around.. Also, a woman sitting in her suv on our side of the building just playing music- we noticed this several times, but since she was not bothering anyone, we did not complain. Loitering in the parking lot without a purpose just looks suspicious though and I have just never seen that at a hotel before. I must say the staff was very nice and never made us feel badly for complaining, they seemed understanding, BUT I just do not know why they cannot control their guests. I do not know if the hotel has poor workmanship between floors (or walls for that matter as by walking down the hall, you could hear people's conversations) or we just had some very back luck. The 3rd night, as far as we could tell (we heard nothing above us and while walking our pups, there were no lights on) there was no one above us. We had a good night's rest. Too bad we were just heading home that day - we could have used the good rest the day we got there. I really would have loved this hotel if not for the seemingly poor insulation/ noisy guests that happened to be placed above us. If not for the nice staff and clean building, I would have given it a "poor" rating, I know my husband would. He travels a great deal for his job and has never encountered anything like the noise we heard. I do not think we will be staying at this hotel. or hotel chain anymore unless we have no other options. This was supposed to be a relaxing vacation and spending some time with the kid at the theme park - unfortunately, the noise level made it a very stressful one for 2 out of the 3 days we were there.

Room Tip: Get something on the top floor if possible so no one is above you.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

One of the best hotels!! Clean, friendly,spacious room. The breakfast was hot and delicious. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. Great location right off the interstate. The grounds were kept nice and had beautiful plants. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2013
Dallas, Texas, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Made reservations on the road as we were driving and we were very happy with everything....the people, the accommodations, and the breakfast were all outstanding ..... Thank the entire staff for our very pleasant stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Roswell, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had to stop in Valdosta GA on a trip to Florida... was just too tired to go any further. Only problem... i had my two dogs with me. I asked Siri about pet friendly hotels in Valdosta GA and she recommended this one. I have to tell you first............ i am a total hotel snob! I am ultra picky about hotel design and especially cleanliness! I was sooooo pleasantly surprised by this little gem. My first exposure to them was my call from the highway to make my reservation. The young man that answered the phone was super friendly and helpful. He even asked me what mile marker i was at.... and told me how many more miles/minutes to the hotel. He let me know that he had an available pet room ($20 pet fee for two pets..... such a deal). The room was oversized with a nice kitchenette (granite counters). It had a overstuffed sofa --- a queen bed --- and a nice flat screen tv. All furniture, carpet etc. were in great shape. The TV remote was in a "sani-box" -- had been cleaned etc. I was impressed... i would even stay in this hotel if i didn't have my dogs with me :)!

Room Tip: I was told that I had the most basic room.... and it was nice so I think you'd like any of the u...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Valdosta Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!