Pet friendly if you reserve early enough, only the first 2 floors are allowed pets. $20. fee for pets.We had an Executive King room that was really huge, the bed was very comfortable and lots of pillows, a small bar height dining table with 2 chairs and a mini fridge with a freezer ( so helpful to re freeze the blue ice bags for the cooler)
They use a "clean remote" for the TV that has no regular buttons, just a smooth surface. Allows them to "sanitize" the remote.
Breakfast was the normal buffet with the addition of pancakes and fruit.
My only complaint was when we checked in after a very long day there were not luggage carts available - out of 4. People had used and left in room. We had about a 30 minute wait for a cart and probably would have been longer had I not insisted the desk clerk call the person that took the last one ahead of me and ask if they would bring down. It was important as my husband has 2 broken ribs and with 2 animals we had 2 cages, duffels, a bag of food and toys, etc. Otherwise he could have carried in several trips.
It was a bit more than the La Quinta we had previously stayed at here. With the pet charge we may go back to LaQ next trip down as it is about $30 less.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Valdosta Hotel Valdosta
- Best Western Plus Valdosta Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites Valdosta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN PLUS Valdosta Hotel & Suites! Select this beautiful Best Western Plus hotel in Valdosta, Georgia and enjoy a host of convenient amenities at a great value including free hot breakfast and free high speed WIFI. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Valdosta Hotel & Suites is conveniently located with easy access to key area attractions and business locations. Hotel guests will appreciate the variety of nearby dining and shopping options. This hotel is located on I-75 at Exit 22 which is convenient to Wild Adventures Theme Park, Moody AFB, Valdosta State University, Wiregrass Technical College, South Georgia Medical Center, Smith Northview Hospital, Valdosta Mall, Stone Creek Golf Course, Valdosta Country Club and Valdosta Conference Center. Traveling for business or pleasure, one night or extended stay you’ll love our extra-large rooms and suites. All suites and rooms have free long distance access, kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves, coffee makers, irons and iron boards, hair dryer, living rooms with sofas and large flat screen televisions with over 60 channels and free HBO. Our larger suites also feature two flat screen televisions. Some of our guest rooms and suites are equipped with full kitchens. Our award-winning friendly staff is ready to ensure a stress free, comfortable and memorable stay. Make an online reservation today and save at this Valdosta Georgia Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Best Western, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Valdosta Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.