This is a regular Holiday Inn Express in Valdosta on a busy street right off Interstate 75 at exit 18. My main problem with this hotel was the price. We stayed in a suite room with a king size bed and a pull out sofa and the price was $151including tax. The nightly rate was $135. This is the most expensive Holiday Inn Express I have ever stayed at, which is not a resort or tourist location. The onsite breakfast is convenient but even there, most of the options were limited to high fat or starchy items. The only fruit available was bananas. Even though we indicated ahead of time that there were 4 of us staying in the room, there were only 3 towels. The front desk staff were courteous and helpful, but again for me, the bottom line was the price. It was too high for what we got.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Valdosta West - Mall Area
- Holiday Inn Express Valdosta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Valdosta, GA is your home away from home. We invite you to experience the friendliness of our staff and greatness of a fine Valdosta hotel. We are also nearby historic downtown, Valdosta State University(VSU), Rainwater Conference Center, Moody Air Force Base and Valdosta Regional Airport. Close attractions include Wild Adventures, Valdosta Colonial Mall and area Cinemas. You ll find comfort and friendly hospitality at one of the most convenient locations in Valdosta. The new Holiday Inn Express & Suites Valdosta Colonial Mall are waiting for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Valdosta West - Mall Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.