“Awesome Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Valdosta
Decatur, United States
“Awesome Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

The hotel is beautiful, the staff are pleasant and helpful. The rooms are extremely clean and nicely decorated. The bed and pillows are the most comfortable ones I have had in a hotel! VERY nice stay, I highly recommend it!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
It was a pleasure reading your comments, we appreciate it! Please stay with us the next time you are in Valdosta! Safe travels home~

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
High Springs, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stayed here for my daughters' wedding, with the reception on-site. Couldn't have been more satisfied!! The entire staff worked to make the whole experience a positive and memorable one!! When issues did occur they were handled each and every time with "the customer is always right" mentality, such a pleasure to see in todays Don't Blame Me world!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your awesome feedback! We hope to see you in the near future~
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

This place exceeded my expectations. The quality of Interstae highway hotels varies quite a bit, so one is never sure of what they're goint to find. But this place was clean, quiet, good staff, room service and plenty of nearby fast food and chain restaurants. Very close to the highway. If you're on a road trip it's a great choice. Next time I drive cross country I will try to wind up there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Thank you for the feedback on our hotel, it always appreciated very much! Please think of us the next time you are in town. We look forward to seeing you back!
Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We were coming home from our cruise and choose the mid-way point. We chose Hilton and was not disappointed. I highly recommend this place. The staff are very friendly and make you feel welcome. The room was great!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We appreciate you chosing to stay at our hotel! Thank you for the awesome feedback also~We hope to see you in the near future!
Brunswick, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I've been staying at this hotel for work. I don't have to travel a lot for work, and I'm not a very picky person. The hotel is clean and typical of a Hilton. My work day is pretty long, and I usually don't get back to the hotel until around 8:00 at night, after which I usually try and work out and then get something to eat before going down for the night. The hotel gym is only okay, but it will get the job done. The staff down at the bar/restaurant area are exceptional. I met a bartender named Jennifer who was very friendly. She made going down to the bar for diner alone after a long day of work enjoyable. Now when I go to Valdosta, I always stay at the hilton and as soon as I get in I look to the bar to see who's working.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay! Please stay with us again the next time you are in Valdosta!!
Anytown, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is the only place where I'll stay when in Valdosta. I would have rated it 'solid excellent' if the cook on that Sunday morning seemingly was more interested in keeping the food stocked than, apparently, closing down and getting out of there. Maybe next time it will be better. But, again, I will stay at this Hilton Garden Inn because overall it's a great value and the management is the best I've encountered.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kelly S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for the awesome feedback on our hotel, it is appreciated very much! We look forward to seeing you in the near future!
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was polite and accommodating. And, I felt very safe there. I've always had good service with Hilton, and that remained true here. I would recommend it to anyone stopping in Valdosta!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback also.

Please think of us the next time you are in Valdosta!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Valdosta? Share your experiences!